What do you think?

blasterman17

Jul 27, 2010
Chickamauga Ga
Ok so I am selling my old dirtbikes and am going to have about 1900 from selling both of them. What do you think I should do buy a banshee? A yz125 or use most of the money on my blaster to get it ready for the track? :-/

Depends, what do you want to do? Do you want a banshee? yz125 or a race ready blaster? Think about what you want the most and do that

I will tell you what my friend and long time Banshee owner told me. If you get a Banshee you will spend alot more money on it versus a 1 cylinder engine. Do what turns you on, That's my 2 cents. I think you'll get bored with the 125 though.

I will tell you what my friend and long time Banshee owner told me. If you get a Banshee you will spend alot more money on it versus a 1 cylinder engine. Do what turns you on, That's my 2 cents. I think you'll get bored with the 125 though.

Well im only 13 so a 125 dirtbike is really big for me. I can just barely fit on one..... But im still not sure so I thought I would ask blasterforum people and see what they think.

a banshee isnt the greatest on a track, and a yz125 would be insane faster than a blaster, or could make an awesome blaster that would scream like a raped ape, imo either the blaster or the bike would make me happy anyway

a banshee isnt the greatest on a track, and a yz125 would be insane faster than a blaster, or could make an awesome blaster that would scream like a raped ape, imo either the blaster or the bike would make me happy anyway

Yeah its a hard decision but I am probably either going with the banshee or the bike.

its really up to you at the end of the day, but if you're wanting to do mx stuff, do the dirtbike or dump it all in blaster SUSPENSION

250's would be to big for you i remember trying to start one i kept falling over so i had to lean the bike against the wall lol

If you were older id say a banshee.but imo a 13 y/o kid has no buisness on a stock banshee let alonne one with any mods.id say the 125 or blaster until you get some experience.seen a lot of kids get toys they're not ready for and pay dearly.

If you were older id say a banshee.but imo a 13 y/o kid has no buisness on a stock banshee let alonne one with any mods.id say the 125 or blaster until you get some experience.seen a lot of kids get toys they're not ready for and pay dearly.

Oh I can ride a banshee really good I ride my cousins alot I can go through all 6 gears and still feel comfortable. but I would not be able to ride it like it should be where I live

250s rip but a 125 still has a lot of power if you are looking for a quad go for a 250r if you want a dirt bike that rips a$$ get a cr500 but good luck keeping the front tire on the ground