What do you think of this color scheme?

lassek

Feb 23, 2009
Sweden, Denmark is my native
I want a total body rebuild including paint.

What would you think of:

the same white as new Audi and BMW´s have.. that white on frame, springs, a arms, bumper etc.

and the same white on the "nose" (headlight plastic)

and then all other plastics in awesome deep blue (maybe metallic) color!

and maybe the rims in white as well..

maybe dont do the wheels white....and the hood (or nose) should probly stay the same color as the rest of the plastics...it may look wierd but everything else sounds fine...i would wait to do the wheels till the rest is done.....then you can gauge how much white you have.

i have a blue frame and springs, but my a arms are black. you could break up all the white with a dif color. although from the factory the frame and suspension are all the same color. i guess i'd have to see it....

Well i gues youre right about there could be too much white with all metal and frame white..

But i have seen plenty of blaster with a 2 tone paintjob? Many have hood and tank cover in 1 color and fenders in another..

I dont know man .. Maybe it will all become to white and blue-ish.. ? It was to match my racing Yamaha outfit...

I am in doubt here! .. I could also redo the original design with candyred frame and black plastics ? I will get an autopainter to do the plastics

I want a total body rebuild including paint.

What would you think of:

the same white as new Audi and BMW´s have.. that white on frame, springs, a arms, bumper etc.

and the same white on the "nose" (headlight plastic)

and then all other plastics in awesome deep blue (maybe metallic) color!

and maybe the rims in white as well..

I could also use my planned scheme but keep nose hood same color as rest of plastics?

Yeah.. But every bright color is a pain to keep clean? ..

The Blaster in general is a pain to keep clean lol! - Mine is never 100% clean..

I could also go for a dark grey BMW M3 CSL color on frame and metals.. and a dark blue on all plastics ... Its not comparable to the originale blaster blue.. it should be really dark and nice..

Swap the colors...blue frame white fenders front and rear...blue hood, tank cover and maybe the seat...that would look sweet...u might have to break up the white on the fenders with some blue graphics though.

Hey man u do what u like, want my 2p? White frame,blk swinger/a-arms/grab bar, white shocks,white nose,ur blue plastics, and all white w/blue in the seat, also match the rims with ur plastics...