what do you guys think of this?

lol i figured what the hell ill txt him...i said ..u still have the 250r,,, he said "no retard" i said "what" he said fk that bro no i f**kin sold it what do u get ok buddy"' so i figured id piss him off an say wtf is ur prob as*hole some1 stick a baseball bat up ur a** is that y ur pissed....he said call me an say that... i said y do that thats what pussys do..come to wv and get ur as* kicked..

wow what a nozzle

hahahaha wow thanks everyone! thats awesome that everyones pissin this kid off like this. i really dont get what his deal is. but now hes getting what he deserves....a bunch of calls and texts from blasterforum members trying to piss him off even more :D I:I you guys are awesome hahaha

He texted me back today saying he would sell it for $100. I got his address from him too haha. I told him I'd be there in an hour to pick it up and that was like two hours ago haha.
120 Old Turkey Swamp Rd
Freehold, NJ

yeah i texted him too bro...let me know if he answers. hes probably closer to you anyway so go for it hahah. let me know what happens though