what do you guys think of this?

the kid called me back. he sounded like he was 12 and i asked if he still had the 250r. he said no you called me 2 times. i said no i called you one time and then he started givin me sh*t. he said call me again and see what happens. i said dude how old are you? he said im 16 you called me 3 times see what happens. so yeah thats out lol. kids are retarded. and fioz im from manville its in somerset county. im like 35 minutes away from you

dude what a douche bag. that makes me so mad. he sounds like hes 12 years old and hes being an ahole to people for no reason. i called him one time and didnt even leave a message. his answer machine says its a landscaping business with his voice. hes not even old enough to have a landscaping business and besides who would want to do business with him? thanks for calling him by the way hahaha

haha i texted him he replyed, no no no i dont have the damn 250r, hahahah, i told him to delete the fckin add, he replyed fck you ass hold lmao.what a dick.

lmfao i called him, he was list i dont have the 250r im like chill weiner block, and hes liek fu im like ur tough.........get at me if u wanna talk to people like that that kid is a fag

Haha! i just texted him "Is the 250r still available?" He said "f*ck up". I said " YES OR NO FAGGOT!" and he said " f*ck up" so i said " Go change your tampon then will you give me a call then we can talk" LOL

hahahaha i called him he said the he didnt f*cking have it i was like did you ever even have the quad he said yeah but i f*cking sold it i was like do you have it now he was like no and hung up so i called back and was like do you have it now he was like nooo stop f*cking calling me i was like go f*ck ur self he was like fight me i was like ok buddy right away

hahahaha i called him he said the he didnt f**cking have it i was like did you ever even have the quad he said yeah but i f**cking sold it i was like do you have it now he was like no and hung up so i called back and was like do you have it now he was like nooo stop f**cking calling me i was like go f**ck ur self he was like fight me i was like ok buddy right away

haha someone that lives close is gonna f*ck him up