What do i need to do?

Mar 29, 2011
Yorkville Illinois
Ok so my brother bought a blaster during the winter that needed a rebuild. We were tearing down mine so we let it sit. Today i finally opened the jug up and here is what i found. Do i need to get it resleeved, how much would that cost, or what can i do to fix it.....

IMG_9221.jpg

take it to a local shop or send it to a site sponsor. they are going to have to measure the bore and tell you what you need to do. looks like a rebore to the next size. usually around 50 for the bore and then a piston. get a weisco!

you may be able to get it out by going 2 or 3 bore sizes if there is room. someone will have to make that call when they measure it and bore it. if i was you i would send it to ken o connor

If your talking about that piece broken out from between the ports I believe you're going to have to re-sleeve or get a different top end. If you go the re-sleeve route contact Ken. You may be able to do a 240 re-sleeve.

That's a chunk of the sleeve missing between the transfers. Depending on budget and desired output either resleeve to 240 or find another stock cyl.

A piece of the sleeve is missing. The cylinder will need to be re-sleeved. It's less expensive to find another cylinder and have it bored. Don't toss that cylinder out if you're not going to fix it. We've got quite a collection of “junk” that we'll be dropping sleeves in eventually.