What did you do to your blaster today?

sooo noob it was a lonestar?.......sorry i was almost certain it looked like a durablue................

yeah i found a lonestar serial number on it, no big deal man i was kinda glad, this way i was able to reuse my current hardware till i get some nicer stuff I:I i put pics in my build thread :D

well i installed me 250 vitos kit, got an adjustable powerbad(it was expensive the guy on craigslist said it was worth it, well see), and also put a 6mm fuel pump on it so its faster fuel dilivery....also i just won the spark plug cooler of ebay...keeps the spark plug from over heating on long rides and adjusted the valves

Replaced yet another roll of shop towels on my "holder". For thoes who where wondering before, you can now see the headlight for the mojave. LOL

40548742.jpg

Lubed the chain, tweaked on the air scew till it seemed to rev better. then told the stepkids friend no you can't ride my quad. Even if he does have a job to pay for parts.

Sanded on the left front fender. Think I'll try that fusion stuff & paint it black with maybe sum flames. if that works I might do the right front & if that works I'll do the rear. :) Sandin sucks!!!...

today i changed my 14 tooth sprocket back to my 13 and went riding all by myself cause nobody will go with me

I actually took it out and rode it :eek: You wouldn't believe how hard it is to keep up with a 6 year old on a little 110cc, I swear those little things can turn a full circle in about 1 foot of space. LOL

Took it to the park on Sunday, abused the crap out of it. It never complained, always started first kick, and always asked for more. Than I took it home and gave it a nice bath :)

The 450r on the other hand abused me with it's crazy HP, didn't like to start when it got hot and took me on some huge jumps with soft landings and 100ft drift corners. It still got a bath when it got home also.

LMAO

Put a new carb and cable on, disconnected the TORS sh!t. got it to start and tweaked the carb till it idled nice off revs. planning on soon to ride it to see how much different a 28 mikuni carb is like that's so much easier to tune. I:I I:I