What did you do to your blaster today?

put on some new rims and tires...
28m1nk6.jpg

6qwef5.jpg

I bet if ya had a set for the front you could drive on the street and not slide as much. Doesn't look as funny as i thought it would!

lol I wouldn't dare ride it with those on. the rims are too thick for the blaster wheel studs. could only thread the lug nuts on a few turns. also had to take my nerf bars off so the wheels could fit. haha. there's more pictures of it under suspension, the thread is called duro tires.

It sat in the garage rode it pretty hard the past couple days and tweaked the left front wheel after I hit a tree. Still rides good tho. Now I just need to get some measurements from somewhere to figure out what exactly I tweaked, if it was the frame or the a-arms.

i took off the head and the jug. took out the screwed up piston. took the jug to get honed and im waiting for the new pistons and rigs to come in. I:I

eww mine had a twist throttle on it when I got it and it was annoying, but then again jamming them thumb throttle into your knee while turning right sux too.

I installed the custom nerfs I built last weekend and thought about how nice the new rear tires look that I put on sunday can't wait for saturday to go race. it will be my first race and it will be fun

well today i trimmed my back plastics and i need to trim my fronts, i changed my whole needle assembly deal, changed my throttle cable, got it to idle right, went to the shop to pick up my v force reed replacements and my 320 main jet... was gonna get 360 but they didnt have it. now i gotta install it and then go ride like a bat outta hell