What company piston should i get

J

jtomasi1

I am getting a new piston kit for my blast and was wondering if anyone thinks one company is better to get than another?

ive heard a few horror stories about pro-x pistons, and about a thousand from vertex, the wiseco is the best hands down, magicracing.com carries complete kits that include piston/rings/wrist pin/gaskets

when you take the head off of the cylinder, in the top of the piston the size should be engraved, you may have to look hard and bust out a wire brush to klean the junk off, if it says STD. its the stock one, anything other than that, the size will be on there, for example .20, .40 etc

ive heard a few horror stories about pro-x pistons, and about a thousand from vertex, the wiseco is the best hands down, magicracing.com carries complete kits that include piston/rings/wrist pin/gaskets

hu, never heard that about pro-x? but id have to agree wiseco is your best bet

WISECO

I run Wiseco, they are the best out there in my opinion, pro-X had some terrrible mishaps in the past, just ask around if you arent sure tho, but id say Wiseco, i never had a prob with wiseco in my blaster