Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Team

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dominator II

Votes: 4 22.2%
  • Other note in comments

Votes: 3 16.7%

• Total voters
well the yfz450 is around 380ish wet, the 660r is around 390ish dry. the 700r is around 420wet.
it is just the blaster is 324 dry. so ya it is heavier by a lot compared to a blaster.

if you want a heavy sports quad that will snap an axle, look at the scrambler 500. that is around 500ish IIRC, my dad sheared an axle on his once.

warrior weighs in at 397lbs dry, so around 410-425 wet. not really that heavy, a banshee dry is 386lbs, the zilla is around 400ish dry.

and all of you people say that the 4-stroke 450s are super heavy the trx450r only weighs about 370 wet..... and the heaviest 450 is the yamaha yfz450r and it weighs 405 wet...

the lightest sports quad is still the lt250r. less than 300lbs dry. so around 320ish wet.

ok mr weighmaster, estimated weight of a blaster.....

all aluminum, instead of steel.......
rims, bars, both grab bars, airbox, skidplate
works aluminum shock bodies

no steel floorboards, just pegs, no oil injection system, no tors, no drum front brakes - hydros

think we're getting down to, or under 300lbs
i know the rims and front bumper saved a jag of weight

no steel floorboards, just pegs, no oil injection system, no tors, no drum front brakes - hydros

lol, if you want to get all technical, you could probably get a 450r to weigh like 340lbs wet... I lost 8 pounds on mine just buy using fox float shocks.

I got this. I estimate your weight to be slow haha.

ok geniuses, i got a 250r and a 450 answer
well my girlfreind has lost like 40 lbs since i met her, but what revelance does that have to my question.
this is blaster forum, and i'm looking for blaster answers !!!!!!

she was a biiiiiig girl, no jk, around 170, down in the low 40's now, due to my strict sexercise program !!!!!