What are cheap mods?

Try the search tool bro, lots of good stuff on here. That question has been asked a lot recently, should be able to find some stuff!

Thanks guys helps a lot I have a full dg pipe, k&n airfilter, oil block off, tires and more. thinking on getting a 240cc big bore

Last edited:
have been told that just dont care about that as much i have the full pipe and i dont really feel like spending money on that

Sell that dg system on ebay and pick up a better exhasut on here and youll prolly not have any money out of pocket. You can get a full FMF on here for around 150! The DG doesnt really add HP its basically a stock pipe.

x2 on the DG pipe and silencer , a FMF or better yet a Toomey will wake that beast up . Just make sure to re-jet for it . and pull the airbox lid OR they make these screen inserts for the airbox , you can drill holes in the sides of the airbox and put the screens in , more air = more power ( just add gas and oil in the proper ratio ) . I junked my airbox and went with a UNI pod filter with a outerwears wrap on it , and a 3" velocity stack . Not the best set up for wet riding , but for dry trails and sand it's the tits ...

If you are toying with getting a BBK, you will need to get a better pipe. The DG will not compliment it.

What ever mods you do, that DG is going to hold you back, they look nice, but add very little, if any power.