Went riding today

sheeblast

Jul 16, 2010
Ohio
Well went to riding at Big Rock today. Had fun, brought the zilla, scrambler and rm250.

Had fun, first time on a bike there, way to rocky for me on a bike.
Have a couple pictures but first, the talk about the problems.
The scrambler broke the front silencer bracket so the silencer slipped backwards off the header. was able to get it to stay on but need to weld the bracket.
the zilla was running lean, went to change the clip position, couldn't get the carb back on, need a heat gun for the air box boot, it is a tad too short.
and the rm, the rear caliper just fell off its mount, broke the pads and sliding pins, thankfully it happened at the end of the day.

overlook #1
Photo0949.jpg

Photo0948.jpg

Photo0947.jpg

Photo0950.jpg

overlook #2
Photo0946.jpg

Photo0945.jpg

Photo0944.jpg

Photo0943.jpg

Photo0942.jpg

like the color yellow? haha at least you got to ride. last time i went to busco i broke down on the last day i was there and luckily my freind let me borrow his z400 for the rest of the day. no blaster???

ya that is the stock a-arms and axle, the rims are not stock they may have given it a little more offset, but they are wide stock.

just me and my dad went. saw a guy from BHQ there, toolman. not sure how the caliper on the rm broke, the overlook #1 pictures were shot then we headed back to the parking lot, which was around a 1.5 mile trip back. i wonder if a rock bounced up and hit it?

that broken bracket happened like right when he got out onto the trails (didn't have a problem after we negro rigged it)
the rm250 happened on the last part back, i was going faster then than the rest of the day, finally got comfortable on 2-wheels, i still love 4.
and the zilla thing happened mid day when i tried to richen on the jetting.

it is, just needed to let some air out of the back and it would have been smoother. the front end was great for stock, just the rear end like to bounce around too much.

my old lt 80 used to have to unhook the airbox from the carb to get the airfilter, and on cold day u couldn;t get that thing back on the carb without a friggin heat gun, that rubber just turns into a biotch when it gets cold

well here are the pictures of the sh*t

the scrambler (already welded back on)
Photo0968.jpg

Photo0969.jpg

the rm
Photo0970.jpg

Photo0972.jpg

the zilla
the is how far forward the boot goes
Photo0974.jpg