well

Status
Not open for further replies.

doodleaddict

May 30, 2012
well since I know I'm going to be banned I figured before I couldn't get on here..

thanks y'all for your tremendous help with me and my foolish blaster questions. a big thanks to SICIVICDUDE for helping me with dumb questions and explaining things to me in depth. also a big thanks to SUPER NOOBER for the leak down tester. and to all the others along the way who have helped me thank you.

sorry that I have made a bad name for myself here and I have really enjoyed my stay here. thanks a bunch be safe have fun and most of all keep on BLASTIN

peace out y'all Dan

I dont think it was his fault. As long as he sends money or carb, its all goood!

^^^ I call BULLSH*T!!! He had his chance to make it right and sat on his ASS after being asked Several times to do right by turbo! Next time you buy something, tell yourself 'it's cool if the dude doesn't send me my stuff or screwed me outta my money' is that what you think? That I DON'T have to send the parts you buy? COOL! I got all kinds of stuff to sell you pal!!!! And your No Internet excuse is a laugh, I can go to Mc Ds and get a double 1/4lb and free WiFi all day!!!

lol it doesn't really need to "stay alive" lol just wanted to speak my piece before I got banned or whatever. I am not looking for a pity party or anything just wanted to say thanks

^^^ I call BULLSH*T!!! He had his chance to make it right and sat on his ASS after being asked Several times to do right by turbo! Next time you buy something, tell yourself 'it's cool if the dude doesn't send me my stuff or screwed me outta my money' is that what you think? That I DON'T have to send the parts you buy? COOL! I got all kinds of stuff to sell you pal!!!!

you call bullshit on my saying thank you? ok.. that doesn't make any f*cking sense all I wanted to do was thank the people who have helped me and it has to be turned into a sh*t show

Sure, thank you...KEEP IT! And to all of you guys who wanna play in this pity party, I hope each and everyone of you get burned on your next purchase because you condone this prick! 'yeah, sorry to see you go...' say that to your money and parts next time!!!
Am I being a hard ass? Absofuckinloutly!!! Because treating this like anything other than Dan screwing Turbo over is just being naive!!!

Sure, thank you...KEEP IT! And to all of you guys who wanna play in this pity party, I hope each and everyone of you get burned on your next purchase because you condone this prick! 'yeah, sorry to see you go...' say that to your money and parts next time!!!
Am I being a hard ass? Absof**ckinloutly!!! Because treating this like anything other than Dan screwing Turbo over is just being naive!!!

I'm with you mike,

Am I being a hard ass? Absof**ckinloutly!!! Because treating this like anything other than Dan screwing Turbo over is just being naive!!!

im not fauling for any sh*t but i dont want to be a dick to anyone either, im not condoning him or feeling sorry for him, i say just send the carb. and maybe we should make things more strict when buying or selling things...like awk has said name, addy, and #. and you cant give that out then well you cant do buisness on here. moral of what im saying is im not on anyones side, and people should stop ripping people off on here, whats the point of it??

All of you guys saying sh*t like, sorry to see you go, and, just make it right, are gonna get the FOR SALE section Closed!!! Who wants to lose their money on some prick who decides to rip you off? The Admins see this and their Not going to tolerate it! Because if WE don't hold em accountable, they'll save the headache and CLOSE THE SALE SECTION!
I'm pist because I sell or trade stuff on here to my Blaster Bros! Just trying to help out anyway I can. And it fries my nuts that this 'waste of skin' can come on here and screw up my ability to DO THAT!
I have NO PITY for doodle, you made your bed chief, I hope you sleep with one eye open!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.