weak spark

blastermaster94

Apr 11, 2011
northern florida
i was riding my blaster at the track and i jumped it and ran great then did it again and it just shut off and wouldnt start, it has a weak spark and i replaced the stator the cdi and used the coil off another bike. i already put a new spark plug in it and checked the connections. i have removed the tors and it has compression

alright i fixed the weak spark but now it wont run unless you take all the exhaust off and if it is on and it starts the exhaust comes out the carb. any one got any ideas. i was thinking a carb cleaning

That's called an intake leak. That needs to be fixed for it to run. If it does run with an intake leak it won't idle.

Do you have stock exhaust? Maybe all the stuff inside has came loose and is plugging it. Another possibilty is a mouse has built a nest in it. Don't laugh, had that happen to a set of pipes my son bought for his shee.

As to fixing, if it's a mouse nest might be able to fish it out with a wire, or burn it with fuel oil, NOT gas. If it's collapsed stock baffle/packing you're going to need a different pipe. If it runs when you take pipe off,you don't have an air leak.