Was gonna part it out.......but than again it'd be nice to have another blaster

Blanshan#42

Nov 10, 2010
Splendora TX
So i got a bunch of parts and a torn down blaster for REALLY cheap. I was sitting around after i bought them and was thinking what to do with the parts blaster. So i went out and compression tested it and my working blaster. The compressions matched up:D so i started getting exited and went in the box of parts that came with it and i found a good wireing harness. So now i have decided that i want to tackel building it back to working condition. Ill get some pics up tomorow and i will most likely need help doing this. So wish me luck and thanks up front for any help I:I

thats be the retard reason, lol. i always buy machines like this good deals, then rebuild build everythingup better then a new bike.

Well it looks like something thats been parted out, its missing bolts in the frame and the wireing harness in it is all pulled apart and it needs to be cleaned up but thats about it.

i got tons of parts if ya need any, entire front end, and entire rear end, hood, tank and tank cover, shocks, axles, brakes, arms, got front and rear rims too.

Thanks man not at the moment but when i get some money ill need that hood.
So heres what i got not much now but i think its doableI:I

209hpi0.jpg

m8lj4k.jpg

i like the guard where the heel guard goes and that plastic wat is that from and how hard was that to fit.

Well found out the problem no spark. Checked the voltage going to it and there was some, just very little....clean or replace the stator right?

Ok one good week of work put into it and heres what i got so far

2rdvuyb.jpg

28ul7oy.jpg

Now i got a week away from school so wal im out ill be buying parts hopefully. Need the hood, bolts nuts, and airfilter and box lid. Then the week after the stator gets pulled and cleaned then try to get spark if i get that than the exhaust and if the engine runs then puting the bolts all in and thatll probly be that week.I:I

Wow its one thing after another with this project. I got the fourwheeler and parts for free pretty much, almost everything came with it, and at the end of my job today i was told to throw a big bucket of bolts, washers, and nuts away i asked if i could keep them and they said go ahead.Now Im now only down to needin 2 washers and a bolt. Good day for sure I:I

Nice job man, feels awesome making something from nothing doesn't it? Keep us posted, also nice choice on keeping it, market is flooded right now with a surplus of blaster parts. This has caused the value to drop, which means one thing... Good for us blaster builders (deal wise) = Less revenue for Blaster scrappers. ;)

Just a little update: brakes are on and working. plastic is on perminitly. engine is now black instead of the pathetic paint that was on it. and now im just wait for that dang flywheel puller. since everything is coming together i guess its time to start looking for a hood. can yall tell me where can i find a 03-06 one for fairly cheap?

I need yalls help. how do you change the part where the clutch lever is connected to the motor? do you just move the spring pull it out and swap it for the new one?