Warrior or blaster? Please help!

05blasterkid

Apr 24, 2010
Corning, NY
I need your opinion guys. I have the opportunity to trade my blaster for a warrior. It has New sprockets new chain tires front and back new fmf power core 4 new shocks new handle bars new grips. The front brake lever is bent and the front bumper is dented in. But it looks nice other than that. My blaster has what's in my sig, is it worth trading?

blaster there smaller and lighterwill go faster in the long run and plus your blaster has tons o mods so i would keep the blaster hands down

If your looking to do just mild ridding, then the Warrior will be ok. It will feel a good bit less powerful then the Blaster and It will cost more to rebuild to.

My blasty is just a hassle to ride. I've rebuilt it 4 times in a year. It's such a pain. I want something reliable. My blasty isn't reliable. It's fun to ride but idk

My blasty is just a hassle to ride. I've rebuilt it 4 times in a year. It's such a pain. I want something reliable. My blasty isn't reliable. It's fun to ride but idk

The machine is as reliable as it's operator...
Stick with the blaster in my opinion.

How can you use Blaster and Warrior in the same sentence....
warningblaster.jpg

You guys say keep the blaster but I don't have the money to keep it. It's so undeniable and I get what you mean kronic but I don't beat on my blasty and it isn't reliable at all

You guys say keep the blaster but I don't have the money to keep it. It's so undeniable and I get what you mean kronic but I don't beat on my blasty and it isn't reliable at all

Obviously you have issues when you have rebuilt it 4 times in 1 year. I haven't rebuilt mine since 2004.

If you are blowing up the Blaster that much, you are going to blow up any quad just as much and it's just going to cost you more.

do what you have to. warriors are excellent trail quads. i'm happy with mine.

Warriors aren't sport ATVs. They are crossover utilities. Fairly reliable, but heavy, handle poorly, but have a decent ride. They are slower than f*ck. Don't believe me? Go ask him to drag your piped Blaster. I bet you he is out of sight after a mile. My neighbor had a FMF piped warrior and even when my Blaster was predetonating and running like absolute crap, I absolutely HUMILIATED him. The 300ex gave me a better race(if you want to call it that).

its not the blaster sorry to say you are doing something wrong.
a motor doesnt just blow up for no reason it is something YOU did wrong.
if it keeps going like that i took the stock pistion out of my 99 over a year ago.
got over a year on the current pistion with 118 psi of compresion but doing new rings for good mesure.
if the blasters top ends frying that much anything else you get it will just do the same like 99 said but it will cost way more.

The blaster blew up because it wasn't jetted right and wasn't running right. It's not because I was riding it wrong because baby the hell out of that thing. I get on it every now and again but that's just when I'm bored. I don't run it hard at all. I just want a good trail quad.

wasnt jetted right i said maintain it better thats what im talking about its not the blasters fault you didnt jet it right........

The blaster blew up because it wasn't jetted right and wasn't running right. It's not because I was riding it wrong because baby the hell out of that thing. I get on it every now and again but that's just when I'm bored. I don't run it hard at all. I just want a good trail quad.

Well duh. Obviously if it's lean and not jetted right, it's going to blow. Any quad will blow if it's lean. I mean if it's THAT bad, go pay somebody to jet it for you.

I did pay someone to jet it for me and they said it was spot on but they were wrong. Ok forget about all the past things. I just want a hands down better trail riding quad.

a utility quad would be your best bet.....
your the one saying that a blaster isnt reliable when it is as long as it maintained and jetted right, not trying to bust your balls im just saying its not the blasters fault