Warrior electric start does nothing !!

mattsteibler26

Dec 8, 2011
I have a warrior it runs great when u catch it in gear but when u press the button it does nothing. I even hooked it up to the jumper cables and the neatural light doesnt come on or anything even when running. what can it be ?

okay, try crossing the solenoid posts with a screw driver. the starter should turn over, but if it doesn't then it's likely bad. does it even click? the solenoid could be crapped out as well.

but even when its running only the headlights work not the nutreal or reverse light. and one headlight is dim

but even when its running only the headlights work not the nutreal or reverse light. and one headlight is dim

well, i'm no wire expert haha. maybe check your grounds. there is also an in-line fuse coming off the power wire to the battery. it actually sits right under the solenoid.

I dont know anything about it either but i seen the fuse haha

was it blown? if not just try to cross those solenoid posts first and go from there. also, you could try taking the hood off and checking the electrical connectors to see if they are plugged in the lights.