warm weather!

blaster03

Feb 9, 2010
ohio
well everyone i dont know about u guys but its in the 50s here and its amazing. all i can do is ride my blasty and love it lol. hows the weather around everyone else?

Last week was great! Snow was even melting

But this week we got mild cold snap and more snow... yay
Balla.gif

It was warm here for like a week, now it's back to cold and it's even a little foggy, wtf.

it is 57 out right now at my place, it was like 60 on saturday!!! i was breakin a sweat in my mud riding gear, i was sportin sandals and shr=orts at school today, haha

Upper 50"s here.Still doing a little work on the Blaster.Need to get a carb.I have not rode it yet.It will be the first time ever rideing this one.

high 60's in to low 70s here today with a chance of RIPPIN sh*t UP TOMORROW!!!!!!! lol great riding weather tomorrow so ima rip a lil.

About 75 and not a cloud in the sky today. :D I jumped on my blasty in shorts, no shirt and flip flops to warm it up and I ended up riding for a few hours like that. Not the best choice in riding gear but I didn't wanna get off the bike to change clothes so I just putted down some sandy backroads and soaked up some sun. I:I