Vin#

mine was painted over i just sanded at it a lil bit an got the paint off i wouldnt grind on it the vin isnt very deep you might take off a few numbers if you grind it

ya i took some 200 grid and i sanded it and i couldent find it i dont think i have numbers what should it do i have the bill of sale but no numbers to register what should i do?

no number = stolen, i used some paint stripper to recover my vin after some 1 painted the frame. are you sure your looking in the right place..

am sure i think lol am looking at the lower left bar on the frame but would it be in any diffrent places he told me that it was a 2000

its the one in your avatar right?.. if so that's newer style blaster 03-06.. it should be there if its not filed off.. unless when the guy painted it he sanded down the frame and the vin when with it haha..

that was my freinds but the yellow one is mine its the one with out the numbers i dont know what i should do should i buy a used frame with numbers?

When i bought mine i couldnt make out the Vin cause it was painted but i got the Vin# off the motor and ran it before i bought it to make sure it wasnt hot. It came back clean and told me the make, model etc... So if you got original motor it should identify the bike the same as the frame. If the vin #'s are scraped i would send it back where i got it.

i cannot find the vin number on my blaster and I am looking in the right spot but I can find the vin on the engine, does anybody know how to tell what year it is from the vin on the engine?
Thanks