viewing the market place

taskagent

Jul 28, 2009
Sherman, CT
www.redlinerider.com
So I understand you can't post in the market place till you like 3 million posts and whatever else the rules say. But since I don't have that many posts I can't even see attachments for parts that people want to sell. I think the admin needs to rewrite the php a bit to atleast allow for pic viewing. If ur not a coder just ask me for help as I'm very good w/ php and mySql.

300 posts isnt that bad but i agree we should atleast be able to view pics!!!! im almost there..... but i heard somewhere that you had to be a memberfor 60 days as well..... im not sure if thats true though....

I havent been ripped off, but I take extra precautions not to get ripped off... several people have been ripped off by people who come on here and sell then leave with someones money.. These rules are put in place to protect everyone...

I wonder why people cannot just be happy the admins are looking out for them. Some people would rather complain about things until something bad happens to them. Then they wonder why....

I havent been ripped off, but I take extra precautions not to get ripped off... several people have been ripped off by people who come on here and sell then leave with someones money.. These rules are put in place to protect everyone...

I wonder why people cannot just be happy the admins are looking out for them. Some people would rather complain about things until something bad happens to them. Then they wonder why....

i totally agree admin is just trying to help us........ rep given

I can understand the part about noobies not being able to post for sale ads right off the bat for fears of them ripping someone off. But if your a buyer and wanna see pics of something you wanna buy, how can you rip the person off? You paypal them money and wait for your item..... I agree that pics should be displayed for everyone.

Are mods even checking the feedback forum? I just went to go look at a picture of something for sale and forgot I CANT!!!!

I agree, I really appreciate what the mods are doing but I am looking for some parts and it sucks not being able to see something I may want to buy, Whatever they feel is best to keep people on the straight and narrow though.

have u looked at the posts above you........mods are checking this and ive already posted in it

Yes I have. But nothing regarding the aspect of viewing pictures for the purpose of purchasing was addressed. I'm not asking to be able to post for sale threads, but simply to view the pictures to hopefully catch some deals here.

its fixed now i think i haven't been a member for 3 months yet, and i can view pictures.

besides a wait time and post count wont keep people from ripping another person off, it just delays it. if somebody wants to steal money and make bad deals with people they will do it regardless....i've seen it a million times....i just dont understand why people bother. you know the unhappy side is goin to leave bad feedback, and tell everyone they know......i try to be as honest as possible whn buying/selling, its just easier....