Vid: Wipe out on my blaster

had me fooled till i saw the foreign writing, but .....ouch, i know the feeling, i've done the collar bone, shoulder blade break before
but good music for that vid...."he just had to have his name up in lights"

yea looks like he was flyin thru the track too. idk if he was actually trying to drift but if that was me i woulda put my whole body on the right nerf bar. his tires was low too so that was a big reason y the rim grabbed the pavement. i did a similar crash recently when i curbed my rims. i tried hitting a corner a lil too fast and the rear tires slid then the front and BANG into the curb. damn near flew over the bars. warped a rim and bends all over the lip, lol

Perhaps a little more air in the rear tires would have helped this guy as it looks like his tire rolled off the rim and then the rim dug into the pavement.

I looked at the first pic in the video and knew it wasn't you.There is no circle track in the ocean state!!!lol Only circle tracks I know of are on the crackheads arms.

the orange frame blaster is badass. awesome video. and OP i did think it was you at first too lol.

yea definatly crazy to try and drift your dirt/mudd tires on asphalt. doesnt that guy know hes playing on hard asphalt and needs to atleast have his old set of baldies on there to cut back on rear traction..... HMMMM sounds fun maybe ill try that at the end of riding season, so if i do screw myself up its at the end of the fun and ill have all winter to fix my baby.