TWO MORE REBUILDS

a huge thanx guys, it was pretty tough at times, wanted to say f*ck it many times but went through and im pretty damn happy with it, we still have a few more things to get done, also possibly thinking of molding something on the gas tank, but thats a ton of more work, and all i want to do is ride this damn thing, but thanx again guys

That goes double for me,i just wanna ride!!!But still got alot to finish up
try to get more pics up this weekend. Glad to see everybody likes what we're doing.

my two favorite blasters hands down, right next to 89custom's of course. The airboxes were reallllllly cool. They custom plastics are amazing.

thanx man, yea that fiberglass is some nasty, smelly, sticky mess, and lots and lots sanding but it still came out way better than i wouldve thought!

no prob bro, if u do find them ship out a couple, that is the only sticker i want on the ride, cause only people that have had the work done are the ones that will know whats hidden inside!!

well we got them running today, with minor probs of course, we will get some vids up soon, but heres some pics

102_2953.jpg

102_2954.jpg

102_2961.jpg

102_2957.jpg

102_2956.jpg

102_2955.jpg

i just felt soemthing move down under.......... make sme wanna do more with mine...... mine has been falling apart lately