Tri-State Riding/Camping meet..

DReeds

Jan 14, 2010
Jersey Fool!!
Ok so i noticed alot of Nj,Pa,Ny Locals...well im thinking we should have a huge meet this spring once the weather is nice.. Im thinking a nice long weekend would be cool. I wanna go to a place thats been brought up recently in this thread..

http://www.blasterforum.com/pennsylvania-53/pa-atv-riding-solved-24697/

Price seems great,riding 68acres seems a blast,and we can camp. Rough style of course. Just need to think of a date and who is down to go.

Suggestions welcome.

I would be game. i was reading that thread yesterday. it seems like they are a fairly new place and with our support it can become a really great offroad park. i have a bunch of friends who aren't on this board but i'm sure they would wanna go too.

Can we get something going for August? I'm in the process of a rebuild that ought to be ridable by then and there'll only be one weekend immediately following 8/17 that I can't go.

Can we get something going for August? I'm in the process of a rebuild that ought to be ridable by then and there'll only be one weekend immediately following 8/17 that I can't go.

my wife is throwing me a big party for my 30th birthday the weekend of aug 28 so if anybody would like to come to my place for a day of riding then party at my kegger and camp out you are all more than welcome. just hit me with a pm

count the 'ol man in for the noobs awsome trail ride / keg party!!!!!

I am game, count me in NOOB!!!!
I will bring whatever I can of need, have a 12x6 landscaping trailer and can LOAD up.

As for the Fenoff park it's a no go, no fun for blasty's, been there done that, gotta find another place, not worth it.

How bout AWK mountain????? I:I

we can do awk mountain anytime you want, but i'm game for noobers birthday bash,
guarenteed to be speidies on the menu!!!!!

Johnstown, PA- EXTREME riding! Fun as hell!

I'm gonna have to see if I can make the noobers party that ought to be an outragous bash!!

baaaahahahaaa, i just refer to the mt. out my back door as awk mountain, it's public land and strip mines, tons of trails of all types, anyone wanna do a day or weekend trip, just holler anytime

baaaahahahaaa, i just refer to the mt. out my back door as awk mountain, it's public land and strip mines, tons of trails of all types, anyone wanna do a day or weekend trip, just holler anytime

I AM SO JEALOUS :( . There's some OK riding where I am but nothing like that. I'm looking for places I can get to in under 2 hrs if possible. You're 5 1/2 hours away. Not exactly what I'd call a "day trip" B)

my wife is throwing me a big party for my 30th birthday the weekend of aug 28 so if anybody would like to come to my place for a day of riding then party at my kegger and camp out you are all more than welcome. just hit me with a pm

u know batt and i will be there brotha...gonna be like a 2 day thing or what noobs

u know batt and i will be there brotha...gonna be like a 2 day thing or what noobs

well if we get guys to come ride i figure we can all meet here like late morning and we can ride all day then come back to food and the keg all set up for us in the evening sometimeI:I I:I. there is no $10 fee for camping in my yard and no sand either!! lmao :D SATURDAY THE 28TH is the day.