Traded

Sweet well looks like you lucked out. I'm sure you'll enjoy it.

hey I do have a extra jug and bottom end I believe it needs a new piston needs a boring a crankcase, and probably a cleaning, I can take pics of probably tomorrow, if my buddy doesn't buy it I wanna sell it, he offered 75-100. would you be interested, if so how much?

hey I do have a extra jug and bottom end I believe it needs a new piston needs a boring a crankcase, and probably a cleaning, I can take pics of probably tomorrow, if my buddy doesn't buy it I wanna sell it, he offered 75-100. would you be interested, if so how much?

No thanks man. I don't have a need for it.

I personally would rather own/ride a Blaster but it a trade is offered where I can make a good profit I would trade in a heart beat. In my area (condition being equal) the Raptor will bring 2 to 1 what a Blaster will.

I personally would rather own/ride a Blaster but it a trade is offered where I can make a good profit I would trade in a heart beat. In my area (condition being equal) the Raptor will bring 2 to 1 what a Blaster will.

I think that is the case everywhere. At least around here.

I was just looking for bottom end would have bought it in a sec.

DualStroke did PM, I will just post pics and get the best offer, and see how much it is to ship it will probably be sunday the latest for pics and Monday for shipping details idk due to pneumonias