Traded

3Blaster05

Apr 28, 2013
Kansas
Well guys I traded my blasty for a 03 raptor 660 and 200 bucks, Only thing with the raptor is it needs all new oils and coolant filters, (oh and needs new front tires) and an airbox, I had a extra air box, so I brought it over and cleaned up the raptor, put new oils and fuel in and coolant cleaned the carb, and she fired right up, great find. Its been sitting for a year, since the guys kid needed a smaller quad so I gave my blaster. Imma miss the thing, but I can ALWAYS find and build a blaster A LOT cheaper than a raptor

"Every night before I go to sleep I pray to God that the easy fixen, great smellin, fun lovein, awesome soundin, ball bustin, sexy lookin, 2 stroke will live forever...and that the hella fixen, cc wasten, crappy lookin, money wastin, ever stallin, valve eatin, P.O.S. 4 stroke will die out"

"Every night before I go to sleep I pray to God that the easy fixen, great smellin, fun lovein, awesome soundin, ball bustin, sexy lookin, 2 stroke will live forever...and that the hella fixen, cc wasten, crappy lookin, money wastin, ever stallin, valve eatin, P.O.S. 4 stroke will die out"

Yeeaaaa BUT when someone offers you something that is worth twice as much as what you have AND cash, im pretty sure anyone would take it.... just sayin

Every night before I go to sleep I pray to God that the easy fixen, great smellin, fun lovein, awesome soundin, ball bustin, sexy lookin, 2 stroke will live forever...and that the hella fixen, cc wasten, crappy lookin, money wastin, ever stallin, valve eatin, P.O.S. 4 stroke will die out

So your green one in BOTM is gone? Or did you have two?

Have fun on the raptor I:I :D

No I have two, I traded a 06 stock blaster, barely ridden, only 3 hours on original motor from showroom. with title with the raptor, But I think Im going to either sell the blaster to get a banshee or keep it as a fun toy cause I love the thing, but not sure yet..

But thanks bud. BTW congrats on the win for the BOTM :)

Every night before I go to sleep I pray to God that the easy fixen, great smellin, fun lovein, awesome soundin, ball bustin, sexy lookin, 2 stroke will live forever...and that the hella fixen, cc wasten, crappy lookin, money wastin, ever stallin, valve eatin, P.O.S. 4 stroke will die out

Yeeaaaa BUT when someone offers you something that is worth twice as much as what you have AND cash, im pretty sure anyone would take it.... just sayin

already stated and answered... BUT I will add this, Also the Raptor would BLOW ANY blaster away.... in my opinion until seen other wise.... It kills my blaster with the green, AND my buddies blaster with the CT kit

I don't know what Raptors and Blasters go for near you but around here a clapped out Raptor that needs work will go for 1/2 to 2/3 what a mint 06 Blaster will go for. Good luck with it.
02 660 Yamaha Raptor $2000 FIRM
2006 Yamaha Blaster

1500, is about all your gonna get out of a blaster and even that takes a bit to sell UNLESS its modded, Nice, not rode hard, and low hours, and the raptor for 2000$ cause he doesn't have time to ride and WANTS to sell, look at the other two on there they want over 3000, and that blaster was one of the highest priced blasters on the site...

Pics!!! .

ok hold on, ill have my wife go take them with my phone, I got pneumonia. sorry I just got the thing two days ago, and went to the docs and found out I got pneumonia yesterday and had to get a shot in the butt, and one today and one tomorrow, then take pills, lol kinda sucks but hold will do

1500, is about all your gonna get out of a blaster and even that takes a bit to sell UNLESS its modded, Nice, not rode hard, and low hours, and the raptor for 2000$ cause he doesn't have time to ride and WANTS to sell, look at the other two on there they want over 3000, and that blaster was one of the highest priced blasters on the site...

I see Raptors that need work on CL that need work for $900-$1600 on a pretty regular basis. That Blaster is the most expensive because it's the nicest one, you said yourself that the one you got rid of was "06 stock blaster, barely ridden, only 3 hours on original motor from showroom. with title"

I'm really just giving you sh*t because you were so anti-4 stroke up until today. I ride 4 strokes but I get the light, nimble and angry 450's. The 660 raptor is like Ms. Piggy on wheels painted blue.

These are the pics from when I picked it up, WITHOUT me putting the red grill on, and the new carb on, the headlights and break light and cleaning it up, and remember it was sitting for a year.

My wife is gone lol, idk where she went but if I remember when I get feeling better Ill go post some pics up hopefully this weekend.

I see Raptors that need work on CL that need work for $900-$1600 on a pretty regular basis. That Blaster is the most expensive because it's the nicest one, you said yourself that the one you got rid of was "06 stock blaster, barely ridden, only 3 hours on original motor from showroom. with title"

I'm really just giving you sh*t because you were so anti-4 stroke up until today. I ride 4 strokes but I get the light, nimble and angry 450's. The 660 raptor is like Ms. Piggy on wheels painted blue.

BUT IT STILL WOULDNT GO FOR MUCH MORE THAN 1500!!! UNLESS I WAITED FOREVER TO SELL IT!!!!!
I myself have a 06 LTR 450 race ready, I like 2 strokes never hated 4 strokes or anti 4 stroke, just because of some signature that I didn't even come up with I found on Facebook, doesn't mean im anti 4 stroke, Get to know someone before you try to get on em, and 660s are WAY better trail riding then 450s which is what imma use it for. so really I got a great deal. so why don't you just stay out of this if your going to hate, and have fun on your blaster, and 450 and ill have fun on my blaster, ltr 450 and raptor 660.

BUT IT STILL WOULDNT GO FOR MUCH MORE THAN 1500!!! UNLESS I WAITED FOREVER TO SELL IT!!!!!
I myself have a 06 LTR 450 race ready, I like 2 strokes never hated 4 strokes or anti 4 stroke, just because of some signature that I didn't even come up with I found on Facebook, doesn't mean im anti 4 stroke, Get to know someone before you try to get on em, and 660s are WAY better trail riding then 450s which is what imma use it for. so really I got a great deal. so why don't you just stay out of this if your going to hate, and have fun on your blaster, and 450 and ill have fun on my blaster, ltr 450 and raptor 660.

Sorry man maybe it didn't come through well because I was typing it on the internet. I was just kidding when I was giving you crap, I was being serious when I said good luck though. I've never even ridden a 660 but I'm sure you'll have fun with it, it's not like they're lacking on power.:D

Sorry man maybe it didn't come through well because I was typing it on the internet. I was just kidding when I was giving you crap, I was being serious when I said good luck though. I've never even ridden a 660 but I'm sure you'll have fun with it, it's not like they're lacking on power.:D

Its good bud, sorry i got that way, im just sick and let it get to me i guess, thank you though, and good luck to you as well

One thing you might want to watch, there were certain years that they had transmission problems. A lot of people have swapped trans for the newer years after Yamaha addressed the issue. I'm sure a google search could tell you the years. Hopefully you don't have that year.

One thing you might want to watch, there were certain years that they had transmission problems. A lot of people have swapped trans for the newer years after Yamaha addressed the issue. I'm sure a google search could tell you the years. Hopefully you don't have that year.

I did check that out.. It was 01 and 02 they did better in 03 and later on
I was told the year i have the 03 is one of the better ones... It was on another forum not the guy selling it lol...