Toomey, shearer or powerpro

did anybody really need freek to tell that was motoman lol

i didnt, i messaged freek and asked for a ip track, and wassa ya know, correct on all my posts in this thread, 99, moto and kennedy are all complete assholes

99, you're next bro, better start makin friends over at the new site, your days are numbered here

i didnt, i messaged freek and asked for a ip track, and wassa ya know, correct on all my posts in this thread, 99, moto and kennedy are all complete assholes

99, you're next bro, better start makin friends over at the new site, your days are numbered here

I'm just shivering in my boots.
jerkit.gif

I have shearer with vforce 3s ken oconnor redesigns head 34mm pj and ported cylendar i ride trails in tge desert it gives good power anytime i need it

hahaha, damn awk, he may be an ahole but cut him some slack, hes not as bad as moto or kennedy.....lol

so much bullshit on here :(

this thread was started NINE MONTHS AGO by somebody who was looking for feedback on three specific pipes to help determine what would be best for him. if you have/had one of the pipes and can offer feedback on it, thats great. IT WAS NEVER ASKED THAT YOU GIVE A REVIEW ON THE PIPES YOU HAVE NEVER USED! your to tell the good and the bad about what you have. who are you to tell them the good and bad about what you do not have?? i understand you have your own opinion, but that opinion is just formed from repeated word of mouth over some random bs.
MY FAVOURITE QUOTE FROM TODAY:
Guess if you want to pay more for a engine setup hop on the band wagon and listen to the rants and raves and flush your money away. Not trying to bash anyone but I'm tired of reading over and over "this does this" but "that's what I've read" and no experience to any of the written claims. Nothing but ranting. It's impossible to get honest correct info unless it's strait from someone who doesn't gain anything by telling you something but is still running that same motor..just my opinion..
im gonna leave that at that.

as for the whole dyno argument that came out of nowhere, i agree and disagree with some statements that have been made. there is no denying that dynos can be very useful tools, but cannot be relied solely on for all aspects of riding. how do you think all these builders and shops like cp customs and ct racing and project blaster came up with their engine combos? R&D! that is finding out what parts work best together with the particular setup that they are trying to achieve. this is where a dyno is very helpful, in determining how trying different parts will affect the overall setup. but in real riding, some modifications might need to be made because a dyno can't account for INDIVIDUAL CONDITIONS OF RIDING.

so much bullshit on here :(

this thread was started NINE MONTHS AGO by somebody who was looking for feedback on three specific pipes to help determine what would be best for him. if you have/had one of the pipes and can offer feedback on it, thats great. IT WAS NEVER ASKED THAT YOU GIVE A REVIEW ON THE PIPES YOU HAVE NEVER USED! your to tell the good and the bad about what you have. who are you to tell them the good and bad about what you do not have?? i understand you have your own opinion, but that opinion is just formed from repeated word of mouth over some random bs.
MY FAVOURITE QUOTE FROM TODAY:

im gonna leave that at that.

as for the whole dyno argument that came out of nowhere, i agree and disagree with some statements that have been made. there is no denying that dynos can be very useful tools, but cannot be relied solely on for all aspects of riding. how do you think all these builders and shops like cp customs and ct racing and project blaster came up with their engine combos? R&D! that is finding out what parts work best together with the particular setup that they are trying to achieve. this is where a dyno is very helpful, in determining how trying different parts will affect the overall setup. but in real riding, some modifications might need to be made because a dyno can't account for INDIVIDUAL CONDITIONS OF RIDING.

LOL.... well since you have so much to say dont forget to mention whos shop youve been to hangin out at and playing with dyno nuts... also you forgot to mention who ported that motor? 8-|

LOL.... well since you have so much to say dont forget to mention whos shop youve been to hangin out at and playing with dyno nuts... also you forgot to mention who ported that motor? 8-|

yes, ive had work done by Kennedy and i am still happy with the work he did for me. but i am not in his "clan of followers". i am not taking sides. i am not here to his defence or the defence of anyone else.