took a spill

01 fmf blaster

Mar 8, 2008
Great state of Georgia
profile.myspace.com
well i was riding back from my friends house alog side the road today on my bike and i got to a place were the side of the road was too step and my rear tire slid out from under me and since i was on the side of the road i fell straight on the asphalt and got some preety bad road rash lukily a lady came like 30 sec after i fell and took me home ofcourse i left my bike with.... a person that lived close he was nice enough to keep it threre till i came back... anyways i got taken to the hospital and the took xrays and they said i had a minor break in my finger bone but that it didnt need a brace. so now im cant ride for like 1 month its kinda stoopid but owell i also got grounded for riding to my friends house soo i relly cant ride for 2 months . ill get pics up tommorow

ps. my helmet save my life I:I if i didnt have it id probabbly be f*cked rite now .

Gonna sound wierd but...

When I was like 10 or 11 I was riding the side of the road on my peddle bike, and I lost control going down hill...got MAJOR road rash, took me to the E.R and guess what they put on the road rash...MAYONASE! WTF!!! lol but it worked haha.

I have some bad ass pictures i will be posting here from last 4th of july my b-day,nice an sick but not bad just an arm i almost lost an spleen 3 days after i got out of the hospital.

make sure you replace that helmet if you cracked it eh. they say you should replace it even after a bad impact with no visual damage. the thing that always worries me is when your rippin and if you have a bad spill, what about my baby. i couldnt leave it alone. id be like NO im goin down with the ship!

I hear that my girl was about 6months at the time now my boy is 7 months old,y do you think i am still on line i have my boy the friends slowed way down well going out an partying. I will post some pic's

O-ya what helment..................................

Last edited:
make sure you replace that helmet if you cracked it eh. they say you should replace it even after a bad impact with no visual damage. the thing that always worries me is when your rippin and if you have a bad spill, what about my baby. i couldnt leave it alone. id be like NO im goin down with the ship!

yea im already LOOKIN FOR ONE ALSO NEED NEW PANT THE GOT RIPEED UP TOO

good to hear you didnt get hurt bad, but going to the hospital for a fractured finger, I dont think so, and for the road rash, checkout this sh*t called mederma, it helps with scars a lot

149.jpg

i have a bunch more scrathes but their smaller and i have like 6 bruises but their small too