--ton's of stuff for sale--

*Quad*King*1986

Oct 23, 2011
Bucks county, PA
okay so ive made the hard decision of selling my blaster... but im not just selling it, im parting it out :eek:. unfortunately i will sell it faster this way and also get more cash. Its a shame too cause i really love her & have put so much time, money, and effort into this machine just to tear her down into pieces and ship it off in the mail. At least this way she will live on in a way by being put onto other blasters. im truly sad about this but the fact of the matter is at this point in my life i need a car more then i need a blaster. if i could strap my 1yr old child on the back, or even ride it to work legally i would lol. i cant believe its came to this but now its either now or never & im afraid if i dont sell her, it will just sit around forever and ill never finish it (and all the parts will go to crap in the mean time). im gonna make a quick list of parts & ill put my prices next to them. these are just guesstimates of what i'll accept for them THESE WILL NOT BE THE FINAL PRICES (i may VERY SLIGHTLY raise or lower some of them) and i will also post pics tomorrow so just bear with me guys.

1. VFORCE-3 Reeds- $100 shipped w/less then an hour of run time on them & thats when my piston skirt broke.

2. FMF FATTY Gold Series Full Exhaust- $150 plus shipping, w/welded flange

3. KEIHIN 34mm PJ Race Carb- $75 plus shipping, includes jets/extra jets

4. VITO'S 240 BBK- $200 shipped, on last life with a fresh bore & head's milled and its painted grey from the guy i got it off of & i never installed it

5. VITO'S 240 BBK- $100 plus shipping, pretty sure it needs to be re-sleeved

6. STOCK JUG- $150 plus shipping, FLOTEK TRAIL PORT,port matched for +3 stroker crank was on 67.5mm bore but my skirt broke so now it needs to be bored out, but there are no deep scratches or heavy damage.

7. STOCK JUG- make a resonable offer? lol. im almost positive its on its first life or maybe second, but it needs a bore, PLENTY of lives left in it!

8. OEM SEAT- make an offer, its red ontop and black on the sides. in great condition w/no tears etc...

9. OEM PLASTICS- make an offer, they are white and my tank/hood is black with factory decals on them. the color scheme is black/white/red. look at sig!

10. OEM carb- $40 shipped, in good condition everything works the way it should. i believe i also have the oem cable with it too.

11. TORS DELETE CABLE- make an offer, i forget what i paid ill have to look at my reciepts. but its practically brand new has 5 hours at the most on it.

12. MOOSE RACING CARB BOOT- $30 plus shipping, the one that bolts up to jug, i believe it s called the intake boot?

13. RED SILICONE BOOT- $10 plus shipping, connects to airfilter side of carb i forget the exact size right now. maybe 3''-2 3/4''or maybe 3''-2 1/2'' i forget

14. 2 OIL Delete BLOCK OFF PLATES ONLY- $10 for both or $5 a piece, never used! i just pulled my oil gear and blocked the lines.

15. OEM GAS TANK- make an offer, no cracks & works perfect will include petcock, gas cap, and fuel line/lines unless otherwise stated

16. OEM HEADLIGHT- make an offer, works perfectly fine high/low beam

17. EVERY PART IS FOR SALE, INCLUDING rear axle, a-arms,shocks, frame, brakes, rims, tires, etc, etc... all are oem (except rear tires 18" back right has a SLOW leak.holds air for a few days or about 2 riding sessions) and working just fine, so if you need a part just ask me. thanks for reading and let me know if you need something. i will be back on here tomorrow to see how how many bites i got. i priced things low so its a good deal for both of us and i love this forum so i dont mind losing a couple bucks if it will help out the blaster/2 stroke community!I:I I still plan on being an active member here after i sell all my parts. i'll just have to put my car in my sig haha

is this moose intake for the stock or 34mm carb ?
pm me if it's for the 34mm.

yep, mark that moose intake....sold,
thanx bro.

text sent,
i'll pm you back torrow after work, thanx

I'm interested in the engine parts but have some questions.
#4 and #5, it says BBK but list more like a big bore cylinder and head. Is there pistons with either? Does either have an port work?
#6, what does matched for a +3 mean? I know +3 is long stroke from the crank but how does it effect the cylinder? Maybe the port timing? Does it use a spacer plate, and if so, does the spacer come with it. Will it clean up at 67.75 or will it have to go all the way to 68 when bored?
#7, where would it be if bored and honed? I'm thinking about sending a cylinder out for work and would like for it to have as much life left in it as possible. My best one would be at 67 when bored and honed, I would be interested in one that had a couple more bores left than mine.

I'm interested in the engine parts but have some questions.
#4 and #5, it says BBK but list more like a big bore cylinder and head. Is there pistons with either? Does either have an port work?
#6, what does matched for a +3 mean? I know +3 is long stroke from the crank but how does it effect the cylinder? Maybe the port timing? Does it use a spacer plate, and if so, does the spacer come with it. Will it clean up at 67.75 or will it have to go all the way to 68 when bored?
#7, where would it be if bored and honed? I'm thinking about sending a cylinder out for work and would like for it to have as much life left in it as possible. My best one would be at 67 when bored and honed, I would be interested in one that had a couple more bores left than mine.

Okay I'll try to answer these as best as possible, #4 & 5 are vitos 240cc big bore kits NOT just bigger sleeves in stock jugs, it's the real deal. And yes the one has a very nice aggressive trail port job & it also comes with a milled head for higher compression and 90+ octane. It is painted grey, the other is an all stock Vitos BBk w/o any additional work done to it, just a 240cc jug w/BBK head. And as for #6 the +3 refers to the stroker crank, and it has been port matched (the timing) ontop of it already having a trail port job that was done by FLOTEK. I'm not sure what you mean by asking how it affects the cylinder, but what I can say is that it's pretty fast & will blow away someone with just a stock 240 BBK. And yes if you run this with the +3 crank you don't need to use the spacer that I WILL INCLUDE with it, but if you do have the +3 crank already or down the road you buy it later on you just have to install the spacer plate real quick. Since it's at 67.50 right now but needs a bore I think it should be able to go up to the next size (67.75 I think) or def 68.00 the scratches/damage is not too bad or extensive. Oh and none of these come with pistons, again there will be NO PISTON included in these sales sorry. And as for #7 (all stock jug) when I measures it it came back on being on it's first life! So since it needs a bore now.... It will either go to it's second, or third from stock (66.00) but like before the damage is not real deep so I think it will go to it's second life w/no problems. Hope I cleared up any questions you had, if you need to know something else just ask me & let me know what your interested in or if we can work a deal out on something. Feel free to send me a PM too