todays score.......FREE

Awk08

Administrator
Staff member
Technician
Jan 30, 2009
i know civic will like this score, my neighbor got this from some peeps on the bottom street, it wouldn't fit in the u-haul when they were moving, and he claimed it was just taking up space in his garage, he asked me if i could use it, before he put it out for junk day, :eek::eek::eek:
that was a no-brainer !
finally, somewhere to semi-organize the controlled chaos my shop seems to be I:I

4' high w/14 drawers
122m977.jpg

Son of a biscuit! You lucky dog! I wouldn't mind some extra space for my tools, especially for free!

I bet you could get $200 for that easy. Do you know what brand it is?

i was in a hurry and just pushed it down the alley and into my shop, i'll look into brand next time i'm down

looks like a snap on by the color easily 400-550 new awesome score I would held onto the side handle pleading with my neighbor to have it semi crying lol

I:II:Inice score bro !!! plus it doubles as a work bench too!!!!! you can never have too much tool storage !!!!!I:II:I

i rolled it into the shop, made it a spot amonst the clutter, and promptly put my newly rebuilt motor, airbox, and all the bolts/nuts to reassemble my bike on top of it, clearing up some valuable "working" space on my work bench

now to get some rarely used tools into it next time down

I could totally use another box for the " rarely " used stuff , we have these big parts cabinets at work and they have the ball bearing slide drawers and I think when they move our base they are junking them because everything will be B spankin new there , I'm really gonna try to score one or two of them . I think I'd have to buy more tools in order to fill them !!! good score dude , That roller is invaluable to any wrench head !!!