todays deal...

foxracin47x

Apr 13, 2008
mass
so my freind had this raced out blaster..we stripped it down to frame to paint, he lost intrest, needed the money sells it to me for $740 today in pieces...i kno what the quad is cause i took it apart with him! has elka shocks +2+1 a arms,vitos 240 kit,34mmcarb,+2,+4 adjustable axle,+2 swinger,400ex rear shock,full phantom exhaust from project blaster....good deal? just needs assembly (also needs kickstart rebuild)

That's a great deal! I might be buying a 1998 Blaster from a friend it is mostly stock except for a crappy DG pipe and silencer. He only wants like $250 and it needs put together cuz he painted the frame. If he decides not to be full of crap I'm going to set it up for MX.

IMG00270.jpg

IMG00271.jpg

IMG00272.jpg

oh and theirs my trx 450 under some carb tuning and valve adjustment....
IMG00268.jpg

when shes together
IMG00228.jpg

heres the problem....parents wont let me keep both of the quads..one has to go.prlli keep my 450 most likely....lol....if sell this as a whole running blaster what u think i could get as to parting it out? im guna end up sellin so whats my best route to take....price ranges of both?? thanks!!

im just wonderin how much ill get from a partout..what if things go wrong i think it might sell for a decent amount its a fast blaster lots of mods..some1 wud prlli buy i mena stiock blasters are goin for 1200 around here,03+stock maybe 1300 1400 with an exhaust