to: ken o'connor, got a question

Apr 21, 2010
Hudson Valley
i was wondering if i shipped u just the whole engine, what would installing a +3 crank, agg trail porting for the 3 mm, ken o'connor head, and flywheel lightening run me with shipping and all.... also with the new head would i need higher octane gas i usually run regular (ik i shouldnt run less than 90 octane but i use my parents gas and they use it for lawnmowers and stuff)

porting 150, crank instal and trueing 175, head redesign its 60 normal idk about for the 3mm, i am not sure about the fly wheel tightening or shipping, just chimeing in to give u a ballpark, ken should answer soon

alright thanks just wanna know what all this will run me so i can start saving, after this im gonna start working on wider a arms and axle, then from there mostly cosmetic

if u are gunna get a cheap one get a swing arm shop HD they seem to be the best cheap one out there, the normal swingarm shop ones break frequently apparently, just ask freek

you see these threads come up, i usually just tell them to pm, but i know some of his prices, s i just through them out there, but call him at a resonable time and i am sure he would help u

cost me $49 with $500 insurance one way to ship my complete motor from pa to ct.
you'll want $1000 insurance on the return trip, and call him between 5pm and 9pm for best results, but most prices are listed on his website, click the link at the bottom of my sig

that was a ups price, dont even know if usps does sh*t that big ????
but i use them for everything else, including sending just my cylinders