Tires!

Well I'm just scared they would pop off the rimm. Like my rears. It took forever for the rears to mount correctly, and they have poped off te Saturday before the race, so ya. But I will anyways :D

That is due to improper seating of the bead, or running too low PSI Homie!

I use 25 psi to seat the beads, after I cleaned the bead surface of the rim up. They make bead sealer to put on , but that makes it soo much harder to remove the tire the next time , but they will not pop off!

Oh one other piece of advice, leave the tires sit in the sun for an hour to soften them up make it much easier to work with and will help with sealing it up!

That is due to improper seating of the bead, or running too low PSI Homie!

I use 25 psi to seat the beads, after I cleaned the bead surface of the rim up. They make bead sealer to put on , but that makes it soo much harder to remove the tire the next time , but they will not pop off!

Oh one other piece of advice, leave the tires sit in the sun for an hour to soften them up make it much easier to work with and will help with sealing it up!

Auctally I can't mount them myself. I bring it to like sts or something like that. The back tires i took 5 times to be mounted cause it wouldent go on rite. They used 36psi to mount them, and I had 15psi in them so theu wouldent pop off. Now that there seated rite, I run 5psi. Ima ask to see of they got the bead sealer to put on them. After all, I'm not taking it off :D