Tires!

Quadrider10

Dec 18, 2011
New Jersey
www.youtube.com
ok i need to decide between these 2 tires.

Artrax- i like these, cause they got good reviews, i have the rear matching set and like them, and cause there 2 ply and are light weight. and since im not trail riding at all, 2 ply is good

Dunlop- i like these, cause they got really good reviews, and just look like an all around better tire. but the bad thing is that there 6 ply which means that there really heavy.

Artrax Mxt-r Front Tire - 20x6-10 | MotoSport

Dunlop Quadmax Sport Radial ATV Tire | ATV | Rocky Mountain ATV/MC

which ones do you guys think? i want 20"

I would. Most on here really like them. Helps that the price is right too

wht the artrax?

STI TECH 4 TIRES 20X6X10

I vote artrax.... like said above, you are racing mx.

But check out the link above, cross tires get my write in! Thats an amazing price to! Just may want to make sure the website is trusted. (i've never used it... i'd hate to give you a bad link)

i looked those up on RM, and they got horrible reviews! ppl were saying that the knobs were getting riped off on them.....

damn! there like 90 here.... alright ima get artrax. 1 question tho.....i will revive them by thursday the latest. shoul i have them put on and ru them in this race, or should i wait to have them put on until after this race? in fear of them comming off the rims or something....

nvm on the time i will revicve....

so now im deciding on these 3

Artrax Mxt-r Front Tire - 20x6-10 | MotoSport

STI Tech 4 MX ATV Tire | Tires and Wheels | Rocky Mountain ATV/MC

Dunlop Quadmax Sport Radial ATV Tire | ATV | Rocky Mountain ATV/MC

1st is 2 ply
2nd is 4ply
3rd is 6 ply
so which ones????

rite now im debating between 1 and 2. artrax i can get for 87 shipped but normal shipping.
thhe other ones plus a spark plug i can get for 100 shipped 3 day. but they are also heaiver and got worse reviews....auctally horrible reviews....

Last edited: