Tires

THEDUKELOVER

Jun 26, 2011
I:I I got stock rims on my blaster the rims say they are 8x8 nut my tires are huge their turf tamers and they scrub my heel guards when i turn fast and they slow me down what size tires should i get to get better cornering and stuff like that.

how do they rub when you turn corners? the stock rears are 8x8 but the rear shouldnt move. and a taller tire would give you more topend but be harder to turn over on the bottom end.

When i power slide curves and turns and have to cross over the seat and have to keep the other side of the bike down

kay i understant that. the reason is becuase taller tires are more unstable you need shorter tires but that will take away from ground clearance and topend speed but add to low end

lol 1995 you know all about big tires lol do they scrub the gaurds all the time or only in corners cause you could just take off the gaurds but if its only in couners then you axle is lose or somthing

lol 1995 you know all about big tires lol do they scrub the gaurds all the time or only in corners cause you could just take off the gaurds but if its only in couners then you axle is lose or somthing

haha yeah mine are 23's but are the best damn mud tires you can get hook like a mofo with tons of clearance

biggest i have ever run was 22 in the rear and 23 in the front,,,thats on my desert racer with a 60hp motor, on a blasty thats just rediculas unless you weigh 90lbs.. on the blasty i always ran 18s or 20s....keep in mind a blasty isnt even 20hp.. and if you do go big in the back, make sure to go big in the front or your blasty will handle like a dump truck and push thru the turns

Are the stock rims equal offset in rear? If not, flip them. I have 22/11 on warrior rims and there was enough slop that they rubbed a little when I turned hard, flipped rims , gained an inch each side. Have since replaced swing arm brgs and different carrier.

biggest i have ever run was 22 in the rear and 23 in the front,,,thats on my desert racer with a 60hp motor, on a blasty thats just rediculas unless you weigh 90lbs.. on the blasty i always ran 18s or 20s....keep in mind a blasty isnt even 20hp.. and if you do go big in the back, make sure to go big in the front or your blasty will handle like a dump truck and push thru the turns

i weigh 125-130 and i ride realllllly really rough ass trails and ive never got stuck yet. and have 20's up front dont really notice it push through turns but does lack bottom end but would take 22's again if i bought new ones.