Time to tear it down to paint up the frame

04raceblaster

Jan 13, 2011
Northampton pa
So I started to think about frame colors and i decided to go with lime green. so later today im going to pick up some paint and going to go home and start the tear down. will have plenty of pictures. but its going to be hard. i can only work on it every other weekend. but hoping to have it torn down today and tomorrow. Here Is what It looks like now:
4852-painted-my-rims-push-bar-flat-black-put-numbers.jpg

Maier front plastic, 240 big bore kit, moose front shock cover, hand guards, ac front bumper painted flat black, fly racing bars, pro circut grips, pro circut pipe, ac nerf bars, jetted carb, monster graphics, 18 inch fast trackers in the back (tires), prm rear grab bar, 4 inch wheel spacers in the front, 5 inch wheel spacers in the back, Wheels painted flat black. Soon to come- lime green frame and white gas tank.

yup. thats the plans. i love your quad. i want your rear fenders and swinger lol.

4852-painted-my-rims-push-bar-flat-black-put-numbers.jpg

Maier front plastic, 240 big bore kit, moose front shock cover, hand guards, ac front bumper painted flat black, fly racing bars, pro circut grips, pro circut pipe, ac nerf bars, jetted carb, monster graphics, 18 inch fast trackers in the back (tires), prm rear grab bar, 4 inch wheel spacers in the front, 5 inch wheel spacers in the back, Wheels painted flat black. Soon to come- lime green frame and white gas tank.