Throttle cable for a pwk carb w/thumb throttle

98blaster

Jul 31, 2008
pittsburgh ,pa
Im sure someone knows the motion pro or a parts unlimited part number for the correct cable for this application, but i haven't had luck figuring it out

If anyone is curious what the actual part # is for the proper cable for the pwk or tm carb,. Its a motion pro 01-0874. I got mine from local dealer ordered an had in 2 days was 12bucks.

Reactions: rich1
If anyone is curious what the actual part # is for the proper cable for the pwk or tm carb,. Its a motion pro 01-0874. I got mine from local dealer ordered an had in 2 days was 12bucks.
My Tors eliminator cable did not work on my PWK , Thanks for the part # !

My Tors eliminator cable did not work on my PWK , Thanks for the part # !
Yes sir, this # is the same cable used in motion pro's TORS elimination kit its also same # that comes with the pwk carb kits from cpw, motion pro lists it as special application for blaster with aftermarket carb an thumb throttle

I know this is an old thread but I just talked to motion pro and guy said it may not open the bigger carbs all the way with the stock thumb throttle...anyone run 36 pwk and checked to see if slide opens fully?

I gave up on finding a cable for my pwk with a twister . I moved the metal tip from the plastic covering and cut 1 inch off the spiral covering ,then reassembled it.