Motion pro throttle cable part #'s

Jesse colon

Jan 13, 2020
Beacon NY
Wondering if anyone knows the part # for motion pro tors delete throttle cable only(not carb top)..

Need part # for motion pro throttle cable for a 35mm keihin carburetor w/stock blaster thumb throttle....

I need to rebuild a stock blaster carburetor....can anyone recommend a particular rebuild kit as there are many available on eBay

Thank you

Wondering if anyone knows the part # for motion pro tors delete throttle cable only(not carb top)..

Need part # for motion pro throttle cable for a 35mm keihin carburetor w/stock blaster thumb throttle....

I need to rebuild a stock blaster carburetor....can anyone recommend a particular rebuild kit as there are many available on eBay

Thank you
Maybe vitos, parts giant has free shipping.jetsrus is where i get mine.all original parts

Rebuild kits aren’t worth the money. First off they’re cheap junk. Second you don’t need new jets ! If the carb is so bad you need new jets, you’ll NEVER get the carb clean (with normal methods)
The only part that “wears out” is the float needle/seat and the O-ring for it. The OEM part is pricey, it has guaranteed quality

Reactions: Slydog
Agreed..
I believe the only thing that will go bad is float needle, everything else can be cleaned.
I certainly do not need new jets!!!!
Guess I will break down and buy the OEM float valve/seat because it's superior quality..
Thanks for the advice

Reactions: Slydog
Ussualy dont need much needle valve. Oring for float bowl somtimes.cheaper than a kit with a bunch of parts you dont need