Thoughts on E3 Spark Plugs?

Never heard of them

there fairly new.... apparently they are sopose to increase hp, cause the spark ytravels in a circle instead of what the ngk ones do.... and because of this, it burns the gas better and more of it, therefore creating more hp... its not much, but i built a motorized bicycle and i put an e3 in the engine, and it increased the hp a bit... i was able to notice it a lot here theres website...

E3 Spark Plugs

Send me a link to where i can get one i can't find one for the blaster

autozone carries them.... my moms boyfriend works there, and hes bringing me one home tonight :D . the stock spark plug for a stock blaster is BR8ES, the E3 equilvent is E3.31 and thats the one im getting.

all the spark plugs in the world and their e3 equilvents
E3 Spark Plugs Catalog | Top Automotive, Lawn & Powersports Plugs

ebay for E3.31 (there cheaper at autozone, i think its 3 or 4$)
E3 Spark Plugs E3.31 E3 SPARK PLUG JEGS | eBay

Last edited by a moderator:
Good ole American marketing. Electrical arc cannot travel in a circle. It travels from pos to neg. It will hit one of three grounds. E3 didnot rewrite the laws of phyisics. If it were that good, don'tcha think all the automakers would be like stink on $hit with them?? Your but dyno might say "WOW I got 3 more HP!!" , when it's all in your head, and less in your wallet.

Good ole American marketing. Electrical arc cannot travel in a circle. It travels from pos to neg. It will hit one of three grounds. E3 didnot rewrite the laws of phyisics. If it were that good, don'tcha think all the automakers would be like stink on $hit with them?? Your but dyno might say "WOW I got 3 more HP!!" , when it's all in your head, and less in your wallet.

yes travels from postiive to negitive, but they also stop the spark from arching to the cylinder head, and such and they have a stronger spark... check out this vid that the speed channel did on them

Last edited by a moderator:
I have tried them in my dirtbike. They made it run like crap and I'm not kidding you.
I put my old plug back in and the top-end miss went away.

I say try one. I'm curious how they do in a Blaster motor.
They come is weird sizes and heat ranges be sure you get the one that cross references to a NGK '8' heat range or the closest COLDER one.

Also never trust a person bein payed to say something...

i need to find one first..... eba has them for 10$ and thats crazy for a plug. so idk when i can get one, but yea i migh trt one. on my motorized bike i made, they work awesome! and yea thats true toooo :p, but i really wanted to show the test they did idc about what they were saying

i need to find one first..... eba has them for 10$ and thats crazy for a plug. so idk when i can get one, but yea i migh trt one. on my motorized bike i made, they work awesome! and yea thats true toooo :p, but i really wanted to show the test they did idc about what they were saying

The true value has the complete line on the shelf in the mower maintenance section.

yeah i was curious about trying them to although they are a little spendy for me. idk if you guys have tried champion spark plugs on a blaster. they work great in lawn mowers and stuff like that

I saw them on the powerblock for cars they did two shows on them.The gains were pretty good.I tryed them n my weedwacker it did fire up quick & gas lasted a bit longer too.As far as my blaster idk but i did want them for my lexus & old skool cutlass.Tell us what u find out just dont blow the piston....lol

I dont honestly see how that would burn a hole in the piston. The fact is that the plug burns much better and would be able to burn up all the oil and gas better then another plug. Im interested in seeing who here is running these plugs and to hear some feedback about how they ran!

The true value has the complete line on the shelf in the mower maintenance section.

yep, thats cause thats where they belong, in a lawnmower, my mother put one in her self propelled and it drug her around the yard till it ran out of gas !!!!!!!, LOL