This guy doesnt know what he's talkin about....

"Race ready" my blaster is more race ready than that and all i have is engine mods and cosmetics. His pipe description and bore description are hilarious.

i thinks its funny that the whole listing is a joke but yet somebody actually bid on it. some guy really doesnt know what hes getting into....

cant read description. it ended, what did he all say?mine is more raceready if all he has a pipe and bore.

it's still up, i just looked and read it
and those are rear tires from a 4x4 on the front
what a dumbass !!!!!!

ok i read it may i ask what front grips are??? lol and 2 strokes dont have cams! the head cant be bored. and the gas tank holds 2.5 gallons of gas not 2 gallons. so he is mixing wrong. and fmf doesnt make a pro curcieut pipe. he really should have done some research, but i actually like the looks of them front tires. jsut looked again. he souldt be mixing. he has oil injection.

"Race ready" my blaster is more race ready than that and all i have is engine mods and cosmetics. His pipe description and bore description are hilarious.

That listing was pretty funny it's plastics make it look like a fat bearded mismatched drag queen. As for your things that suck Electrical tape is awesome it comes in so many different colors and it makes you think about so many things and posibalities and what you can wrap it in..............What were we talking about. O yea frosted cheerios arent so bad. Every morning I say ello gov-nr cherry-o to my bowl of cherrios and I talk in a british voice for the next half hour every morning...........but alot of what you said I agree with.I hate warm AZZ patron/captian/everclear and wine coolers expecialy the last one it's the only time I get to feel fantsy while staring at my KX race bike and feel awesome about being me........:D

That listing was pretty funny it's plastics make it look like a fat bearded mismatched drag queen. As for your things that suck Electrical tape is awesome it comes in so many different colors and it makes you think about so many things and posibalities and what you can wrap it in..............What were we talking about. O yea frosted cheerios arent so bad. Every morning I say ello gov-nr cherry-o to my bowl of cherrios and I talk in a british voice for the next half hour every morning...........but alot of what you said I agree with.I hate warm AZZ patron/captian/everclear and wine coolers expecialy the last one it's the only time I get to feel fantsy while staring at my KX race bike and feel awesome about being me........:D

Drink much?
trink21.gif

lol

Drink much?
trink21.gif

lol

no no my family does have an occasional drink and they let have a try if I want every once in a blue moon so it is'int very often at all mabey once or twice a year and is usally a smirnof something or other. The emotican is pretty funny.But the talking in a british voice to my frosted cheerios is absolutely true. :D

no no my family does have an occasional drink and they let have a try if I want every once in a blue moon so it is'int very often at all mabey once or twice a year and is usally a smirnof something or other. The emotican is pretty funny.But the talking in a british voice to my frosted cheerios is absolutely true. :D

Haha, just noticed you're 19.
Thought you were 21+ :p

LOL it must be Race Ready because it has a FOX sticker and a Wiseco crank & Cam...lol, and the fuel mixture is 2 gallons of gas mixed with oil 32 to 1, and WOW you'll get a marked container with it. ONLY the Race Ready blasters come with a marked container for the oil and gas mixture...lol hahahah :D