The Tavern - Your Chatter Feed

I hate newer cars. Got in the old lady's car this morn to take kids to the bus, 2012 chevy sonic. No power steering, no reverse, no readout on speed or tach, no rear defrost, no daytime running lights. Must be something electronic. Got 5 inches of rain yesterday, but she was at work most the day, and driving it. Guessing water got in somewhere, waiting for some more rain to pass before I can go check it out. Maybe a belt slipped or something

I hate newer cars. Got in the old lady's car this morn to take kids to the bus, 2012 chevy sonic. No power steering, no reverse, no readout on speed or tach, no rear defrost, no daytime running lights. Must be something electronic. Got 5 inches of rain yesterday, but she was at work most the day, and driving it. Guessing water got in somewhere, waiting for some more rain to pass before I can go check it out. Maybe a belt slipped or something
i dont think that a new car problem. i think thats a car problem!

i dont think that a new car problem. i think thats a car problem!

It was a stupid electrical problem I guess. Went back out an hour later after the rain stopped, and it was fine. These cars have electric power steering, and apparently reverse is engaged electronically somehow too.

10422911_855666531169007_8702664882291402313_n.jpg

Holy balls I'm friggen soreeeeee my shoulders are rocked I can barely hold my kid. I know I'm getting old but being sore from having to hold on while riding is a good thing.

Holy balls I'm friggen soreeeeee my shoulders are rocked I can barely hold my kid. I know I'm getting old but being sore from having to hold on while riding is a good thing.

time for a shock upgrade and steering stabilizer.

next week it will be dangling, then hacky sack, and onto pole vaulting :D