The Tavern - Your Chatter Feed

Nice Bike.jpg

this is the rest of the stuff he gave me
i have never even met this guy till this deal:)
he has grey hair but in good shape for his age
he told me he has arthritis though..
really nice guy he hooked me up.I handed him 150 bucks and he
refused it and said 75 bucks :eek:

do.JPG
do3.JPG
receit gif.gif

Last edited:
so's since i know most of yall are of the older crowd(no offense). whats everyone opinions on a 1987 honda trx250x. i know theyre fourstroke....and thats about it.

receit-gif-gif.22476

/\ nothing like broadcasting dudes personal info all over the internet as thanx for hooking you up like he did :)

opinions on a 1987 honda trx250x

they made the X way back then ?
must have been right after the 200x 3 wheeler ?
I thought the one i had was an '87 ?
or did they make sport 3 and 4 wheelers the same years ?

you should show that to the bullies who used to give you wedgies and steal your lunch money :D

Drew up this nice little keychain in CAD today. Buddy has a 3D printer and letting me print it for :eek::eek: free :):)but only because its small. Hopefully I'll get it in a few weeks!

Attachments

• IMG_2875.jpg
    IMG_2875.jpg
    4.7 MB · Views: 153
  • IMG_2876.jpg
    IMG_2876.jpg
    4.4 MB · Views: 204
Reactions: blasterdemon7
Drew up this nice little keychain in CAD today. Buddy has a 3D printer and letting me print it for :eek::eek: free :):)but only because its small. Hopefully I'll get it in a few weeks!
Thats pretty cool man! is it an inch across?

Must be a good printer if it can print that. or have the filler material he can wash out. forget what its called right now...

Thats pretty cool man! is it an inch across?

Must be a good printer if it can print that. or have the filler material he can wash out. forget what its called right now...

About 1.25 wide. Really cool for him to do this for me to!
Its not the best printer but it gets the job done. I know the structure/filler material (not sure on name either) but when you're done you soak it in water for a day or 2 and it just dissolves away.

About 1.25 wide. Really cool for him to do this for me to!
Its not the best printer but it gets the job done. I know the structure/filler material (not sure on name either) but when you're done you soak it in water for a day or 2 and it just dissolves away.
yeh thats the stuff haha

do you know what type of plastic he is using?

heres a cool site i just found. check out prices on platinum! ($1750 per cubic cm)
http://www.shapeways.com/materials

Definitely not Platinum!! Holy cow thats instance and what use would you ever get out of 3D printed platinum?
He can print in a harder plastic and a softer more flexible rubberish plastic. So I think well do the circle with the harder material and do the tuning forks with the softer material that way they don't brake off. He said the two should be able to fuse together well so we'll try try that.

they made the X way back then ?
must have been right after the 200x 3 wheeler ?
I thought the one i had was an '87 ?
or did they make sport 3 and 4 wheelers the same years ?

according to my google skills:cool:
rocky mountain
bike bandit
youtube
and a friend that knows these older machines.

the answer is yes. the techincal name is 1987 Honda Fourtrax trx250x

or maybe thats what the second x is for?

nonetheless. i decided to get rid of the bike and traded the kid for the wheeler. all it needs is a seat cover, rear brakes and some fresh paint.