The Tavern - Your Chatter Feed

looks clean,reliable and economical.Im wanting to get something cheap on fuel for work on days when a truck isn't needed
Go the rout I went and do economical AND fun :p

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    303.1 KB · Views: 170
i started my snowblower a month ago getting it lubed up for the winter,went to start it today and the pull started was locking.
i was like ok..either the recoil starter is locked up or the engine is locked up:(
DAMN mice built a nest behind flywheel,locking it up...Pulled it all out fired right up....many back pains it saved lol. I dont got it in an airtight space so before they even chewed my airfilter's up on my yz and xr:D

santa is coming to town!!!

santa bf 1.png

Last edited:
Just a little rant. I HATE living where I do. We have 2 atv shops and 5 tire centers and guess how many of those carry 8" atv tires....NONE that's how freakin many. Effing bull$*#%. Alright thanks I feel better now
8" atv tires are not common.

even online you cant find all the tires you want. or if you do, they dont have 20" tires.

thats why i ordered my 20" tech4 tires from rocky mounted on 9" rims.
i think the mounting cost $4 per tire an i added slime for $2 per tire more

lol i was just reading an old post and came across phrangles post..this is what he said,got me rolling

Godfather Phragle's failure to search for your answer fee. (when the Godfather has previously answered the question). You may ask the Godfather to forgive your dept....

He may, at his discretion, however in doing so the Godfather has granted you a favor. Someday, you may be asked to repay this favor.

Vig is alaways accepted, preferably in a plain paper bag, small bills. The Godfather, in an effort to help you out and make your life easier now accepts paypal.

http://www.blasterforum.com/threads/how-do-i-oil-my-stock-airfilter.30104/

Well I got a couple good things today. First a new work bench that should fit a 4 wheeler on it
IMG_20141114_124556464_HDR.jpg

IMG_20141114_124607276_HDR.jpg

Brand new, broke corner out of the box. Company is sending a new one so HO said to haul it off. I don't really have any other use for it, so once I get my shop in order, I'll find a spot for it and make some ramps.
Also picked up a 42" vizio smart tv in trade for 5 hours work. They've had issues with the hdmi ports going in and out, so worst case scenario about $50 for a new main board.

Also dug this up to show to a friend, built this for my girls last year. This pic is actually a dry fitting, no fasteners holding it together
IMG_20130813_175223.jpg