The Tavern - Your Chatter Feed

No snow here yet, just 15 degrees.

I keep asking myself this same question, we can send men to the moon 40+ years ago, pin point accuracy laser guided missile's, Jam pack technology into a smart phone.......Yet we can't manipulate the weather patterns?????

Reactions: speedyslyder
^^ I think the military can sort of do that. I am not certain though. One of my "doomsday prepper" buddies is into that stuff. o_O Cloud seeding or something he calls it. I don't know. All I know is if I need amo that I cant find he's the guy I call.. ;)

I combat the cold with the pellet burner. Its 76 degrees in the house :)
IMG_20141118_232334246.jpg

Thanks guys. It sucks for sure. The first surgery didn't work. The doctor was feeling bad. To bad the next one won't be free...lol

testing 1.2.3.
?????????????
has anyone noticed the 1mb rule has dissapeared?
i just realized it cuz of other peoples hug pics?
this pic is 7.68mb?
has anyone else noticed or is this temporarily?
mon test s.gif

Would any of you consider my hybrid blaster still a blaster or just a hybrid that used to be a blaster? Kinda had an argument over it. To me, even though it has had a heart transplant, I still consider it a blaster. What's your take on it.

Would any of you consider my hybrid blaster still a blaster or just a hybrid that used to be a blaster? Kinda had an argument over it. To me, even though it has had a heart transplant, I still consider it a blaster. What's your take on it.

i would say it has mostly blaster part,frame more importantly...if you put a blaster engine on a kx80 then it would be a blaster powered kx80 lol or kx80 with yamaha,s motor

i would say it has mostly blaster part,frame more importantly...if you put a blaster engine on a kx80 then it would be a blaster powered kx80 lol or kx80 with yamaha,s motor
This is what the guy said...lol

Derrick Philhower
It's a blaster frame. By that thought process I could put a 350 Chevy in a breeze and call it a breeze... That's just ignorant. Blasters didn't have liquid cooled motors and they also had a counter balancer... That motor on that blaster frame makes it no longer a blaster. Nice hybrid, I would've chose a frame with better geometry to do a hybrid on but to each their own I guess...

Like · 38 minutes ago

This is what the guy said...lol

Derrick Philhower
It's a blaster frame. By that thought process I could put a 350 Chevy in a breeze and call it a breeze... That's just ignorant. Blasters didn't have liquid cooled motors and they also had a counter balancer... That motor on that blaster frame makes it no longer a blaster. Nice hybrid, I would've chose a frame with better geometry to do a hybrid on but to each their own I guess...

Like · 38 minutes ago

i would just tell him he is jealous lol
we on here blasterforum appreciate it and it is one of a kind whenever anyone does swaps or mods to any blaster or machine.....you could probably sell that for a fortune because of the hard work and uniqueness of it:)o_O