The Tavern - Your Chatter Feed

WTF ???? :eek:

tumblr_ndsztoG8Jp1rhe7oso1_1280.jpg

So here's what I'm looking at
Hopefully that works, figuring out video all over again with this new phone. Its in 1080 hd lol, took forever to upload. Total of about 2.5 acres. First 3 lots we're waiting on lawyers to finish up paperwork and then its a go. The last lot is a different owner and he won't sell to me until he gets the rest of his equipment out. The shop is about half full of his stuff and there are 2 pans, a dump truck, and a few other things he's got there still. His wife is in horrible shape though so he hasn't been able to get it done. Getting it all for a good price too. Got lots of plans for all of it and a lot to get done in the next year to get it where I need it to be. Might even end up being some sort of track around some of it:D

It works for me lol, try it again, I think I fixed it
Wish I could buy property like that. Sure hope the wife and I can even get a house next year. I have lots of plans, ideas, tools and time but no space in this damn rental.

Well I got help. We have some very rich customers, we've worked for about 10 years who are gonna do the financing, and me and my mom are splitting it. She doesn't have a retirement plan and won't get much from ss, so if we can get the first 2 places fixed up for rentals, hopefully by summer (well and septic problems :( but I can fix em). Than we can start renting them to make our payment, and its only gonna take about 10 yrs to pay it off.

Well I got help. We have some very rich customers, we've worked for about 10 years who are gonna do the financing, and me and my mom are splitting it. She doesn't have a retirement plan and won't get much from ss, so if we can get the first 2 places fixed up for rentals, hopefully by summer (well and septic problems :( but I can fix em). Than we can start renting them to make our payment, and its only gonna take about 10 yrs to pay it off.
Sounds like a great plan.

All the best with obtaining the new position.

Thank you. I got the job. It's a small car lot that just started this location but it will be something I enjoy doing. They have one upstate that's been going going for a couple years. They want me to run the new one here.