The Tavern - Your Chatter Feed

Ohh Nice,, Complete resto, or just bring it to a respectable standard and drive the bitty? :)

Ohh Nice,, Complete resto, or just bring it to a respectable standard and drive the bitty? :)
It's turning into a complete resto. Have to replace the entire floor, the entire trunk floor, inner sills and rockers. Make a few panels for the floor that isn't available. Tore the motor down a week ago to find one cylinder cracked almost the entire length of it. Going to build a rotisserie take make floor replacement easier.

lol I did I hit a parked power wheel:)
it was my first video I have more but not a lot of time to upload and post,im still getting used to controlling it.
the area I recorded that is not big enough to get full speed/plus on grass and dirt.
it does pop wheelies on grass or pavement and will ride them . that vid I actualy hit a small ramp but I ediyed some of it out.
it is running off a 7.2v battery....I want to get a 8.4v batt/or the ultimate 11.v batt which is obviously more powerfull.....I bought some other toys at the same time and don't got enough loot yet.
but it is a lot of fun and you get yur loot back or half in the long run...

check this out......this is not me obviously lol

Sweet.! That's pretty neat the speedy.. Do you have to play with the throttle (or whatever you call it on those things) in order to keep it from flipping? So you have some control while in the air? That's a big azz jump.. !! Is the Blaster next :eek:

yes
if i go in reverse on pavement/then forward it will wheelie and if i goto hard it will flip itself over lol
and thats with a brushed motor and cheap azz battery it came with:)

I thought i got a good deal on a keihin 38mm pwk air striker i got from ebay! lol

bad carb.JPG

YES that is blue silicone smeared all over the Jet Block and bowl.

I did get a new jet block and bowl gaskets!

Reactions: Herpderplol
I had to read the description, I thought maybe you took an art class and that was some new fangled sculpture :)

Reactions: Herpderplol
yes dirty its pv,thamk you.It was a prize you could say.Guy heard about me and set it up.Gave me an lt230 said it was free if I could fix and flip it fast and come get this for $250 and make a profit.he spun a head stud on reassembly I fixed it and now all I gotta do is finish installing clutch cover and do heat cycles

im getting bored of this already....upgrade or gone lol..
my 7yr old son really want it he might get it o_O if daddy get a upgraded version,or if i want to replace parts everyday lol
pics/video are 1 thing real life is another seing how they are all ediitted for your safety and mine lol....:D i got this.... a brand new air compressor ...trip to friendly,s and some cash for the wife on the mountain bike sale lol in my opinion it was all FREE
rustler gif 3 r.gif

rustler wheelie gif j.gif

Last edited:
yes dirty its pv,thamk you.It was a prize you could say.Guy heard about me and set it up.Gave me an lt230 said it was free if I could fix and flip it fast and come get this for $250 and make a profit.he spun a head stud on reassembly I fixed it and now all I gotta do is finish installing clutch cover and do heat cycles

Cool deal! I had an lt250r about 20 years ago. They are good solid quads, and run like no tomorrow when dialed in. Great hillclimber!

I was a dumb 18 year old kid who bought it for $700. Didn't know what he had, and sold it at 22 when he needed some money in a pinch. I'm sure we all can tell stories like that.

Reactions: harley1-5
What are peoples opinions on this?
http://www.ebay.com/itm/1-lb-CAFFEI...889?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item1e9c55ce11

I saw it in my Popular Science magazine today and want to see what it cost.
They said one TEASPOON of the caffeine powder is the same as 25 cups of coffee...

How long before kids kill themselves? company gets sued?

I know some preworkout shakes/mixes have a bit of caffeine. but you should not be able to buy this by the pound...
or 50 for that matter. Its almost $550 for 50 pounds on egay

http://purebulk.com/caffeine-powder-synthetic/

"YOU MUST AGREE - CAFFEINE may be HIGHLY TOXIC or LIFE THREATENING when consumed in amounts greater than recommended. Consumption of as little as a few grams may result in DEATH. Do not consume more than 200 milligrams (mg) of caffeine in a single serving, or more than600 milligrams (mg) per day. Accurate measurement of caffeine powder is critical to health and safety and may be performed with a digital gram weight scale precise to 0.01 grams (10 mg) or better. Alternately DO NOT Exceed1/16th teaspoon (≈200 mg). Caffeine consumption may result in insomnia, difficulty sleeping and withdrawal headaches. Do not take caffeine if you have a history of heart disease, or if you are pregnant or nursing. Consult your physician before taking this product."

the fact that they have to put an agreement on this is absolutely ridiculous

What are peoples opinions on this?
http://www.ebay.com/itm/1-lb-CAFFEI...889?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item1e9c55ce11

I saw it in my Popular Science magazine today and want to see what it cost.
They said one TEASPOON of the caffeine powder is the same as 25 cups of coffee...

How long before kids kill themselves? company gets sued?

I know some preworkout shakes/mixes have a bit of caffeine. but you should not be able to buy this by the pound...
or 50 for that matter. Its almost $550 for 50 pounds on egay

http://purebulk.com/caffeine-powder-synthetic/

"YOU MUST AGREE - CAFFEINE may be HIGHLY TOXIC or LIFE THREATENING when consumed in amounts greater than recommended. Consumption of as little as a few grams may result in DEATH. Do not consume more than 200 milligrams (mg) of caffeine in a single serving, or more than600 milligrams (mg) per day. Accurate measurement of caffeine powder is critical to health and safety and may be performed with a digital gram weight scale precise to 0.01 grams (10 mg) or better. Alternately DO NOT Exceed1/16th teaspoon (≈200 mg). Caffeine consumption may result in insomnia, difficulty sleeping and withdrawal headaches. Do not take caffeine if you have a history of heart disease, or if you are pregnant or nursing. Consult your physician before taking this product."

the fact that they have to put an agreement on this is absolutely ridiculous

That's going to be bad news for someone. I can't even drink redbull, I get all jittery.