The Tavern - Your Chatter Feed

Just put this together between work shifts today. Every piece is new. The wings are old and broke, I have new ones but I will shatter the old first. No point in breaking my new ones haha.

My brother and I bought this 2 years ago and it's been on the shelf since we moved here because we had broke it to the point of no fixing. Best thing about it, all parts total $35 and 2 day shipping on amazon haha.

I plan to build some more serious planes later this summer
20150617_154622.jpg

Just put this together between work shifts today. Every piece is new. The wings are old and broke, I have new ones but I will shatter the old first. No point in breaking my new ones haha.

My brother and I bought this 2 years ago and it's been on the shelf since we moved here because we had broke it to the point of no fixing. Best thing about it, all parts total $35 and 2 day shipping on amazon haha.

View attachment 23651

Reactions: jus_me

View attachment 23651
Nice looking Aeronca Champ model

Reactions: harley1-5
I don't know anything about these batteries, but I've been lighting up the neighborhood all night. Its crazy how bright this thing is.

amazing lights for the $ ha Fred :)

here's part of my collection, I think there's one in the truck and my GF has one of the big ones i got her.
do yourself and the batteries a favor, get an Intellicharger (on left)......
http://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-2014-NI...083?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item43cdc3ec23

the chincy chargers they come with burn up the batteries

fl.jpg

Last edited:
Yeh those are, but its still only a 1 cell lipo

The batteries i use in my plane are about half the size and only 150 mAh.
damn i should buy that flashlight and put that battery in my plane! 4000mAh i could fly for an hour

i thought the plane was a model :)
i was un sure if it flew or not lol

I have been thinking on getting my kids an rc plane. Of course I would have to test it out first and make sure its safe and all ;).. I like the gas ones. I thought this one looked pretty cool for the price.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/FMS-800mm-3...223?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item2342ee8cc7

I would like a gas one though. I always wanted to strap some bottle rockets to one somehow and figure some way to light them while in flight. It would be like its shooting missiles :eek::D..