The Tavern - Your Chatter Feed

grenade_fishing_gone_wrong-43.gif

Anyone else having trouble getting rid of the new media notifications at the top of the page? I must have went through 100 pics today to try and get rid of it. While cool, just my little OCD i have developed since owning a smart phone! Any help with this would be appreciated.

EDIT: Found a tab I could click in prefrences...even though i looked in there like 10 times for something!

Anyone else having trouble getting rid of the new media notifications at the top of the page? I must have went through 100 pics today to try and get rid of it. While cool, just my little OCD i have developed since owning a smart phone! Any help with this would be appreciated.

EDIT: Found a tab I could click in prefrences...even though i looked in there like 10 times for something!

hover your pointer over the media tab at the top of page, an arrow appears on the right side, slide your pointer onto the arrow and a drop box opens, in there is an option to mark all media as viewed..............

Clipboard01.jpg

A guy goes to the Post Office to apply for a job.
The interviewer asks him, "Are you allergic to anything?" He replies, "Yes, caffeine. I can't drink coffee."
"Ok, Have you ever been in the military service?" "Yes," he says, "I was in Iraq for one tour."
The interviewer says, "That will give you 5 extra points toward employment." Then he asks, "Are you disabled in any way?" The guy says, "Yes. A bomb exploded near me and I lost both my testicles."
The interviewer grimaces and then says, "Okay. You've got enough points for me to hire you right now. Our normal hours are from 8:00 am to 4:00 pm. You can start tomorrow at 10:00 am, and plan on starting at 10:00 am every day."
The guy is puzzled and asks, "If the work hours are from 8:00 am to 4:00 PM, why don't you want me here until 10:00 am?"
"This is a government job", the interviewer says. "For the first two hours, we just stand around drinking coffee and scratching our balls. No point in you coming in for that.

I was confused when I heard these terms with reference to the word 'service'.
Internal Revenue 'Service'
Postal 'Service'
Telephone 'Service'
Cable TV 'Service'
Civil 'Service'
Government 'Service'
Customer 'Service'

This is not what I thought 'service' meant.
But today, I overheard two farmers talking, and one of them said he had hired a bull to 'service' a few cows.
BAM!!! It all came into focus.
Now I understand what all those 'service' agencies are doing to us.

Hey awk, any updates on the motorcycle?

none, but I have everything bought except a new headlight, new 32mm mikuni carbs, filters and tuned intakes package ($500) and paint.
the build is by no means dead, I just don't have time to work on it right now, we're crazy busy @ work :(

Reactions: bansheedave
Patches made and fitting ok. Grinding on the drivers door to make it actually fir the opening. Had to oblong the hinge bolt holes so I could slide the door. Got a feeling this wasn't the original door to this car. The door gap is paint stick wide now.

Attachments

• 20150604_155810.jpg
    20150604_155810.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 138
  • 20150604_194830.jpg
    20150604_194830.jpg
    592.6 KB · Views: 151
did you crash in the last second of that video? lol

looks like fun. i would like to get one as well, but i would rather have a quadcopter. but i also dont have a budget for it :(

lol I did I hit a parked power wheel:)
it was my first video I have more but not a lot of time to upload and post,im still getting used to controlling it.
the area I recorded that is not big enough to get full speed/plus on grass and dirt.
it does pop wheelies on grass or pavement and will ride them . that vid I actualy hit a small ramp but I ediyed some of it out.
it is running off a 7.2v battery....I want to get a 8.4v batt/or the ultimate 11.v batt which is obviously more powerfull.....I bought some other toys at the same time and don't got enough loot yet.
but it is a lot of fun and you get yur loot back or half in the long run...

check this out......this is not me obviously lol