the new yamaha 2 stroke

davenichole

Apr 1, 2011
Illinois
bought this 2009 Zuma "for the wife". (that's my story and i'm sticking to it). it is a 50cc 2 stroke. we hit the back roads today and road a couple of hours. of course, i rode my honda magna. the zuma is fun around town. it is like riding a minibike that is street legal.

sg4rc2.jpg

time to start getting them tuned up! ;) .. here's the 2 scoots I owned. The green one was an absolute monster, hit 85mph / 136kph and 15.3bhp on a dyno :D .. the black one topped at around 60mph / 96kph but accelerated pretty quick and loved the back wheel :p

Ey, here I have a video of some 20ish year olds, that came out of mc donalds when me and my friend were just chilling.. obviously tried to rip the peds up... last time they ever said a bad word about them! hahaha ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
those are some sweet, scooters you got there in that video...... if i had one like that i would prolly be riding it in the woods for fun I:I

man that thing was hookin up :eek: that thing reminds me of that picture of the crazy wide eyed guy porting with a cylinder cut in half