The new beast!!!

tyler1blaster

Aug 16, 2009
virginia
found a real good deal on craigslist and decided to pick this bad boy up. its a polaris sportsman 500 ho liquid cooled efi 4x4. great quad rides so smoothe with the independent suspension 28 hrs on it
291z3lt.jpg

21bu7h1.jpg

14buz3a.jpg

2hcm1aw.jpg

2m82xvq.jpg

these tires are great considering that they're stock. they have an inch of tread on them easily if not more. when they get worn down can you say gorilla silverbacks? lol
that grizzly in my sig has 589's.

silverbacks are ridiculous, they come stock on the new X-md version of can-am outlander 800's

almost a bit too big. its a free ticket to wear out the axles. ide be fine with some executioners and stock wheels. theres a guy on mud in my blood who just bought one of those 800 x-md can ams. its pretty sweet.

its a really nice ride. if you were to buy one you will love it. the EFI is soooo smooth. and 2good4u its a beast. the winch is a big plus too. so is the amount of storage avaiable under the front rack. I HIGHLY RECCOMEND IT AS OF SO FAR.

its a really nice ride. if you were to buy one you will love it. the EFI is soooo smooth. and 2good4u its a beast. the winch is a big plus too. so is the amount of storage avaiable under the front rack. I HIGHLY RECCOMEND IT AS OF SO FAR.

oh ya, I got a 450, but its carbureted and its just not doin it anymore. plus it's my dads and he wants the use of it back. lol

its essentially what you have there, but with a smaller engine.

oh ya, I got a 450, but its carbureted and its just not doin it anymore. plus it's my dads and he wants the use of it back. lol

its essentially what you have there, but with a smaller engine.

this thing can haul for its size. i got it up to 58 on an uphill field. and going back down with it pinned was scary. and the low range rocks. i was pulling huge trees off my trails in the woods with no problem.