The Legend - Finished!

Graphics on!
finishedwithgraphics017.jpg

finishedwithgraphics015.jpg

finishedwithgraphics016.jpg

finishedwithgraphics021.jpg

they look like eyes lol. i wana cut those out and put lights in there. would be sick but i dont wana cut 2 random holes in the hood and sometime change the graphics or something.

nice graphics.. the dice add a nice touch.. lol how do you like that trenga brake??

its good but the only weird thing is it looses a bit of pressure over sitting for awhile. i have no idea whats causing it. cant find any leaks or anything but i have to slide the lever off, slide it all the way back and pump it till its good then its good for awhile. i dont know where its loosing pressure or how. kind of a piss off other than that its sick. kinda sticks out, might get hit but thats it.

-Vitos 240cc big bore top end kit
-Dyno port high volume exhaust
-36mm Mikuni flate slide TM series carb
-Project blaster aluminum airbox w/outerwears cover and uni foam filter
-vforce3 reed system $120
-Bugard +2+1 a arms
-yfz450 front shocks
-F7 handgaurds
-Renthal bars
-Proarmour teather kill switch
-ODI grips
-EBC clutch kit
-pro design chain roller and slider
-Front 03+ hydro setup
-DG bumper
-DG ultralight grab bar
-DG nerf bars
-banshee rear hubs
-G-force +4 axle
-400ex rear shock
-Hiper carbon fiber beadlock rims
-maxxis razr mx front 20"
-maxxis razr mx rears 18x10-9
-Trenga rear hydro conversion brake
-spastic graphics
-maier race cut hood
-fuzzy dice
-sexy gas cap
-pimpin fuzz seat cover
and custom painted.

that should be it, but im pretty sure ive misses some things. oh yeah, the 89 touch of design. I:I

^ hey man, lets some air outta your back tires, run about 5psi in them, and flip your front tires around, its buggin me everytime i see the pic haha.
btw SUPER nice bike 89, why do you have the race plate?

^ hey man, lets some air outta your back tires, run about 5psi in them, and flip your front tires around, its buggin me everytime i see the pic haha.
btw SUPER nice bike 89, why do you have the race plate?

gota get my number on there I:I

and thanks guys. make sure if u just say the first page, the page before this one has pics with graphics fully on.

sh*t man your neighbors across from u are douchebags, sheet when i was living at home the ppl across from us called the cops on my ass all the time, i was on a first name basis with the 5-0's....just smile and wave when u ride by...thats what i always did!!

^^

Reply to my pm.

Anyways 89,that thing f*cking rips! I plan on getting mine like your except black and blue but not the same type totally diffrent. What motor work do you have?

cmh, its listed in that list of parts i posted. not ported, yet :D

and 195, i think the fuzzy dice must have been off. they dulled over the winter so i took em off to brighten the orange back up lol.

bad ass man ur gonna win the blaster of the month thing i voted for you a +1 rep for the f*cking sweet blasty o and are u gonna put nerfs on it i kinda like the just foot peg look but if you do i would have blasterfreak make you a set of his and paint them it would look badass