The Legend - Finished!

Scuse me.. I believe I shat myself.... Hopefully MY blasty will drop as many jaws as that.... when im "finished"
I am seriously at a loss for words.. OH and your left rear tire looks like it could use 5 psi's more of air

Scuse me.. I believe I shat myself.... Hopefully MY blasty will drop as many jaws as that.... when im "finished"
I am seriously at a loss for words.. OH and your left rear tire looks like it could use 5 psi's more of air

man i love how much everyone loves it. and yeah i fixed that. i left less air in it because i was short 2 bolts, i had to use one to size another one today, didnt want to tighten down the ring all the way last night before i had all the bolts in.

must say looks awesome 89, its awesome to see a blaster when somebody has done essentially everything they would like to to it...i hope mine will look like that someday...kinda off topic but how do you like those yfz front shocks? i have 400ex shocks up front now and they arent very good lol...looking for a cheap swap...pm me if you dont wanna clutter up the thread

thanks guys! i couldn't have done it without you guys. when i first got it, i was pretty unfamiliar with quad engines. i know how 4 strokes work n sorta how 2 strokes work but being on here and working on my quad ive learned so much. not to mention the push to make it nicer. if i didnt find bf i dont think it would have changed this dramastically and defently wouldnt have been as nice.

thanks again!

i liked the part where he said if he didnt find the Blasterforum then hed have $5000 in the bank lol

as the only other member on the forum to know real blasty's are orange i say good job man I:I

not a fan of the seat just looks fragile to me. and by fragile i mean tearable. other then that its sweet

i also liked the part where 4cfed said he wanted to come eyeball fk it. sounds kinky lol

also should have called the thread 89's legend so as not to confuse the newbs thinking theyll be looling at Banshee pics lol

lol ok so you wanted video, heres some... the camera ran out of battery but the worst part, i would change the batteries but my ahole neighbour across the street just starts yelling at me. im pretty sure she called the cops.

shes a biotch. they have a 4 car driveway right, not including inside the garage and they got quite a few cars when there kids come home so they insist on parking infront of our f*cking house which we only have 1 extra spot because we have a 2 car because of the sidewalk. you can see what im talkin about pretty much in the vid. there the ones with that blue suv right across.

there complete assholes. not to long ago they fenced of a public trail beside there house because kids were "making to much noise" they just need to move somewhere were this isnt anyone else. how bought the middle of the f*cking desert.

just failing all over the place lol. and btw, it wasnt warmed up all the way, idk how it was really nice out and was warming up for a bit. was really boggy off the start you can hear it when i start to go on the road.